Dick Smith Joins The Endless List Of Global Warming Hypocrites
@B_O`N#Z*O
2010-11-15 00:35:58 UTC
Dick Smith Joins The Endless List Of Global Warming Hypocrites

My research shows that all the world's hypocrites, for some strange reason,
are irresisistably drawn to the warmie whacko camp!

Maybe being a lying leftist whacko automatically qualifies one for the list.

November 15 2010

Yet more evidence that global warming is the first faith to be led
exclusively by hypocrites:

"After criss-crossing the world in his personal helicopter, Dick Smith tells
The Sydney Morning Herald's Good Weekend magazine he's finally nailed who is
responsible for global warming: "

"AFTER my research, it is most likely that humans are affecting climate."

So is Smith willing to share some of that responsibility?

As the Herald's writer Greg Bearup notes:

"HE has a holiday house, a farm with a homestead, a large house with a
swimming pool, two cars, a steam train and all that owning three separate
households entail. He's very open, but for some reason refuses to confirm
just how many aircraft he owns; there are at least two helicopters and a
jet."

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/dick_smith_gases_on/

Warmest Regards

B0nz0

"It is a remarkable fact that despite the worldwide expenditure of perhaps
US$50 billion since 1990, and the efforts of tens of thousands of scientists
worldwide, no human climate signal has yet been detected that is distinct
from natural variation."

Bob Carter, Research Professor of Geology, James Cook University, Townsville

"It does not matter who you are, or how smart you are, or what title you
have, or how many of you there are, and certainly not how many papers your
side has published, if your prediction is wrong then your hypothesis is
wrong. Period."

Professor Richard Feynman, Nobel Laureate in Physics

"A core problem is that science has given way to ideology. The scientific
method has been dispensed with, or abused, to serve the myth of man-made
global warming."

"The World Turned Upside Down", Melanie Phillips

"Computer models are built in an almost backwards fashion: The goal is to
show evidence of AGW, and the "scientists" go to work to produce such a
result. When even these models fail to show what advocates want, the data
and interpretations are "fudged" to bring about the desired result"

"The World Turned Upside Down", Melanie Phillips

"Ocean acidification looks suspiciously like a back-up plan by the
environmental pressure groups in case the climate fails to warm: another try
at condemning fossil fuels!"

http://www.rationaloptimist.com/blog/threat-ocean-acidification-greatly-exaggerated

Before attacking hypothetical problems, let us first solve the real problems
that threaten humanity. One single water pump at an equivalent cost of a
couple of solar panels can indeed spare hundreds of Sahel women the daily
journey to the spring and spare many infections and lives.

Martin De Vlieghere, philosopher

"The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that
it is not utterly absurd; indeed in view of the silliness of the majority of
mankind, a widespread belief is more likely to be foolish than sensible."

Bertrand Russell
DonH
2010-11-15 18:26:05 UTC
Post by @B_O`N#Z*O
[...]
# The same claim has been made of Al Gore, and can be made of anyone who
becomes aware of the possibility that we humans are a cause, not mere
victim.
With 6.5 billion humans infesting finite planet Earth, we must be making
some kind of impact, especially as most people aspire to a Western
life-style, rather than hand-to-mouth existence - let alone a Dick Smith
extravaganza.
To Dick Smith, quality of life is as important, or more so, than
quantity, and he also hopes to have capitalism without its constant emphasis
on "growth".
DS even has his own population website. See -
http://www.dicksmithpopulation.com.au
The point is - If the human species wishes to survive more than the next
few decades it must change its ways, numbers, and beliefs.
Human population is expected to increase to nine billion by year 2050
AD - if a "crash" does not occur before then.
Besides limiting population, we must recycle everything. Any human
product not recycled accumulates as "waste", and we'll "drown" in our own
garbage: air-sea-land pollution.
We could "have our cake and eat it" if we recycle.
Australia is currently "living off the minerals' back" (used to be
sheep's), but the faster we extract, the sooner we are left with only a hole
in the ground. Frugality (economy) seems indicated - unless all is
recycled.
The reverence people gave to "God" should be transferred to "Nature",
or at least the recognition that we depend on Nature, but it does not depend
on us.
The vast majority of biological species which have ever existed are
extinct. There is nothing so unique about the species Homo Sapiens that it
won't, sooner or later, join the vast majority. On present trends, it is
likely to be sooner.
Global warming is a direct result of air pollution, and, just as we no
longer allow raw sewage to be discharged into the oceans, we should prohibit
raw chimney smoke shitting into the atmosphere.
Skeptics and Deniers may live on in their Fool's Paradise where there
is No Problem, and it is Business as Usual - but Nature, as warped by us, is
not mocked, and its vast machinery will eliminate us with the same
indifference we showed the Dodo or Tasmanian Tiger.
As a Prophet of Doom, I predict the decimation of Homo Sap by 2050 AD
(nuclear WWIII in Middle East?), and extinction by 2099.
The Apeman is a defective species - it has an over-developed brain,
coupled with primitive instincts; a lethal combination. It will fail
Nature's Test: adaptation.
Time may prove me wrong - but don't bet on it.
Surfer
Excellent points...
l***@gmail.com
* Don Humphries is a wee bit confused ...
bo nz o
2010-11-17 01:16:46 UTC
Post by DonH
Post by @B_O`N#Z*O
[...]
PROVE IT!
The only "proof" lies in pre-ordained climate models.
The professor summed it up nicely ...
Post by DonH
and, just as we no longer allow raw sewage to be discharged into the
oceans, we should prohibit raw chimney smoke shitting into the atmosphere.
AGREED.
Real pollution should be prevented from entering the atmosphere, but CO2 is
not pollution!

Bertrand Russell
Peter Webb
2010-11-17 01:44:51 UTC
Post by bo nz o
Post by DonH
and, just as we no longer allow raw sewage to be discharged into the
oceans, we should prohibit raw chimney smoke shitting into the atmosphere.
AGREED.
Real pollution should be prevented from entering the atmosphere, but CO2
is not pollution!
Interestingly, AGW believers sometimes blame the cooling in the 1970s on the
increase in particulate matter in the atmosphere resulting from incomplete
combustion. This is considered to offset some of the CO2. We may be better
off *not* cleaning this stuff up anymore, at least for coal fired stations
well away from population centres.
Surfer
2010-11-17 16:09:14 UTC
Post by bo nz o
Post by DonH
Global warming is a direct result of air pollution,
PROVE IT!
Basic physics predicts that CO2 in the atmosphere obstructs radiation
of certain wavelengths of infrared heat from the earths surface.

It then logically follows that increasing the concentration of CO2
will increase this effect. That provides a logical proof.

Of course we need to know the size of the effect and how climate will
change as a result.

Long term predictions are difficult, but the following graphs show
current trends.

- Global mean troposphere temperature has an upward trend line

- Arctic sea ice extent has a downward trend line

- Antarctic mass has a downward trend line
http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/20100108_Is_Antarctica_Melting.html

- Global sea level is rising

Note that an increase in solar radiation would cause warming of both
the lower and upper atmosphere.

However recent data shows that the upper atmosphere is cooling.
http://www.universetoday.com/47851/earths-upper-atmosphere-is-cooling

So the above changes are not due to increased solar radiation.
Claudius Denk
2010-11-17 19:33:15 UTC
Post by Surfer
Post by bo nz o
   Global warming is a direct result of air pollution,
PROVE IT!
Basic physics predicts that CO2 in the atmosphere obstructs radiation
of certain wavelengths of infrared heat from the earths surface.
Actually basic physics shows that CO2 will not have much of any
radiative effect at all. And if it has any effect on the temperature
of the atmosphere it is due to a miniscule amount of additional
cooling in the upper atmosphere.
Post by Surfer
It then logically follows that increasing the concentration of CO2
will increase this effect. That provides a logical proof.
Of course we need to know the size of the effect and how climate will
change as a result.
Long term predictions are difficult, but the following graphs show
current trends.
- Global mean troposphere temperature has an upward trend
lineLoading Image...
You must have a really good imagination to see anything significant in
this graph. I don't see it, but then maybe my imaginative abilities
are not as well developed as are yours.
Post by Surfer
 - Arctic sea ice extent has a downward trend linehttp://nsidc.org/data/seaice_index/images/n_plot_hires.png
 - Antarctic mass has a downward trend linehttp://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/20100108_Is_Antarctica_Melt...
 - Global sea level is risingLoading Image...
k***@kymhorsell.com
2010-11-17 20:35:42 UTC
In sci.skeptic Claudius Denk <***@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
[...]
linehttp://pielkeclimatesci.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/0710_graf.jpg?w=5...
You must have a really good imagination to see anything significant in
this graph. I don't see it, but then maybe my imaginative abilities
are not as well developed as are yours.
[...]

Mostly blue on the left, mostly red on the right?

But, sure, judging things by eye is for people without numerical skills.

So let's do some time series analysis.

Here's the LOTI data for 1880-2010. For each month since Jun 1880 the
land+sea average global temperature is compared with the average temps
for the baseline period 1951-1980.

If you plot this out (judging things by eye again?) you can see ups
and downs as in the .jpg above -- and as in most of this type of data.

But a dispassionate time-series adjusted regression can spot a trend
if there is one.

We'll set the regression to throw out any points that are too far
(2 sigma) in either direction from the estimated line.

We'll adjust the confidence interval calculations to take into
account any auto-correlation (i.e. tendency for temps to stay high
year-on-year or stay low year-on-year).

We'll perform 2 methods to detect a trend. (a) TS estimate of slope
of trend line; (b) much more robust non-parametric test involving
comparing how often temp shows persistent increase year-on-year or
persistent decrease year-on-year.

Here's the data for any that want to check (the Puppeteer points his
eyes at each other at this point).

<http://data.giss.nasa.gov/work/modelEt/time_series/work/tmp.4_observLOTI_12_1880_2020_1951_1980-0/LTglb.txt>
#annual global mean anomalies vs 1951-1980
#year (12 month running mean)
#year Global_Mean
LOTI 1880.500000 -0.2870392203
LOTI 1880.583374 -0.2645724416
LOTI 1880.666626 -0.2594057918
LOTI 1880.750000 -0.2419331670
LOTI 1880.833374 -0.2229541987
LOTI 1880.916626 -0.2074880898
LOTI 1881.000000 -0.2043048292
LOTI 1881.083374 -0.1964165121
LOTI 1881.166626 -0.1936120242
LOTI 1881.250000 -0.1932898313
LOTI 1881.333374 -0.1950195283
LOTI 1881.416626 -0.2056796253
LOTI 1881.500000 -0.2045075744
LOTI 1881.583374 -0.2042157501
LOTI 1881.666626 -0.1837380528
LOTI 1881.750000 -0.1888128072
LOTI 1881.833374 -0.2099880725
LOTI 1881.916626 -0.2213578075
LOTI 1882.000000 -0.2220467031
LOTI 1882.083374 -0.2356183976
LOTI 1882.166626 -0.2390995473
LOTI 1882.250000 -0.2357863933
LOTI 1882.333374 -0.2439881116
LOTI 1882.416626 -0.2459754199
LOTI 1882.500000 -0.2695665359
LOTI 1882.583374 -0.2920927703
LOTI 1882.666626 -0.3194094896
LOTI 1882.750000 -0.3170636892
LOTI 1882.833374 -0.3069239855
LOTI 1882.916626 -0.3056268096
LOTI 1883.000000 -0.2877355516
LOTI 1883.083374 -0.2703407705
LOTI 1883.166626 -0.2773847878
LOTI 1883.250000 -0.2839022875
LOTI 1883.333374 -0.2806184590
LOTI 1883.416626 -0.2750584781
LOTI 1883.500000 -0.2534487844
LOTI 1883.583374 -0.2424502820
LOTI 1883.666626 -0.2275167108
LOTI 1883.750000 -0.2503300905
LOTI 1883.833374 -0.2686351538
LOTI 1883.916626 -0.2824572623
LOTI 1884.000000 -0.3008826971
LOTI 1884.083374 -0.3164333701
LOTI 1884.166626 -0.3137388825
LOTI 1884.250000 -0.3140973747
LOTI 1884.333374 -0.3127537072
LOTI 1884.416626 -0.3158432543
LOTI 1884.500000 -0.3215940297
LOTI 1884.583374 -0.3465836644
LOTI 1884.666626 -0.3558251858
LOTI 1884.750000 -0.3431555927
LOTI 1884.833374 -0.3428834081
LOTI 1884.916626 -0.3390768468
LOTI 1885.000000 -0.3462871611
LOTI 1885.083374 -0.3464398980
LOTI 1885.166626 -0.3501314819
LOTI 1885.250000 -0.3442657590
LOTI 1885.333374 -0.3411328495
LOTI 1885.416626 -0.3341733217
LOTI 1885.500000 -0.3137557805
LOTI 1885.583374 -0.3004218340
LOTI 1885.666626 -0.3119675815
LOTI 1885.750000 -0.3225693107
LOTI 1885.833374 -0.3075792193
LOTI 1885.916626 -0.2961017787
LOTI 1886.000000 -0.2881151736
LOTI 1886.083374 -0.2701530755
LOTI 1886.166626 -0.2660839558
LOTI 1886.250000 -0.2623470724
LOTI 1886.333374 -0.2681814730
LOTI 1886.416626 -0.2732165754
LOTI 1886.500000 -0.2914069891
LOTI 1886.583374 -0.3107959032
LOTI 1886.666626 -0.3193999827
LOTI 1886.750000 -0.3235819042
LOTI 1886.833374 -0.3423824310
LOTI 1886.916626 -0.3495471179
LOTI 1887.000000 -0.3391516805
LOTI 1887.083374 -0.3417507410
LOTI 1887.166626 -0.3477037251
LOTI 1887.250000 -0.3505294025
LOTI 1887.333374 -0.3551076949
LOTI 1887.416626 -0.3578089476
LOTI 1887.500000 -0.3665013015
LOTI 1887.583374 -0.3451480567
LOTI 1887.666626 -0.3399815559
LOTI 1887.750000 -0.3464401662
LOTI 1887.833374 -0.3381546736
LOTI 1887.916626 -0.3359285295
LOTI 1888.000000 -0.3369951248
LOTI 1888.083374 -0.3422552049
LOTI 1888.166626 -0.3357232809
LOTI 1888.250000 -0.3307074904
LOTI 1888.333374 -0.3052336872
LOTI 1888.416626 -0.2776562572
LOTI 1888.500000 -0.2609550357
LOTI 1888.583374 -0.2456672639
LOTI 1888.666626 -0.1956738234
LOTI 1888.750000 -0.1590766311
LOTI 1888.833374 -0.1303786635
LOTI 1888.916626 -0.1110890582
LOTI 1889.000000 -0.1015466750
LOTI 1889.083374 -0.1013996750
LOTI 1889.166626 -0.1042585969
LOTI 1889.250000 -0.1044155136
LOTI 1889.333374 -0.1202525869
LOTI 1889.416626 -0.1492130458
LOTI 1889.500000 -0.1587348580
LOTI 1889.583374 -0.1814049482
LOTI 1889.666626 -0.2266232371
LOTI 1889.750000 -0.2541835904
LOTI 1889.833374 -0.2839559913
LOTI 1889.916626 -0.3215562403
LOTI 1890.000000 -0.3429694474
LOTI 1890.083374 -0.3543447852
LOTI 1890.166626 -0.3646324575
LOTI 1890.250000 -0.3801426888
LOTI 1890.333374 -0.3743545115
LOTI 1890.416626 -0.3875130415
LOTI 1890.500000 -0.3844815493
LOTI 1890.583374 -0.3831771612
LOTI 1890.666626 -0.3934957385
LOTI 1890.750000 -0.3774314523
LOTI 1890.833374 -0.3733400404
LOTI 1890.916626 -0.3480086923
LOTI 1891.000000 -0.3347075582
LOTI 1891.083374 -0.3298490047
LOTI 1891.166626 -0.3159192204
LOTI 1891.250000 -0.3008930683
LOTI 1891.333374 -0.3037165999
LOTI 1891.416626 -0.2906368971
LOTI 1891.500000 -0.2741328776
LOTI 1891.583374 -0.2661935091
LOTI 1891.666626 -0.2308675498
LOTI 1891.750000 -0.2455904782
LOTI 1891.833374 -0.2566130459
LOTI 1891.916626 -0.2674593031
LOTI 1892.000000 -0.2668704689
LOTI 1892.083374 -0.2727688849
LOTI 1892.166626 -0.2806944847
LOTI 1892.250000 -0.2825532854
LOTI 1892.333374 -0.2835151851
LOTI 1892.416626 -0.2868277133
LOTI 1892.500000 -0.3130524457
LOTI 1892.583374 -0.3485340774
LOTI 1892.666626 -0.3850739598
LOTI 1892.750000 -0.3734673858
LOTI 1892.833374 -0.3656685650
LOTI 1892.916626 -0.3703260124
LOTI 1893.000000 -0.3757945001
LOTI 1893.083374 -0.3590318263
LOTI 1893.166626 -0.3564615250
LOTI 1893.250000 -0.3594401479
LOTI 1893.333374 -0.3498216569
LOTI 1893.416626 -0.3299094141
LOTI 1893.500000 -0.3218286633
LOTI 1893.583374 -0.2969776392
LOTI 1893.666626 -0.2789469659
LOTI 1893.750000 -0.2818368077
LOTI 1893.833374 -0.2874177396
LOTI 1893.916626 -0.2821471095
LOTI 1894.000000 -0.2936539948
LOTI 1894.083374 -0.2993546724
LOTI 1894.166626 -0.2963675559
LOTI 1894.250000 -0.3040520847
LOTI 1894.333374 -0.3118915260
LOTI 1894.416626 -0.3268879354
LOTI 1894.500000 -0.3210047185
LOTI 1894.583374 -0.3209303021
LOTI 1894.666626 -0.3294200599
LOTI 1894.750000 -0.3334300518
LOTI 1894.833374 -0.3194440007
LOTI 1894.916626 -0.3164763749
LOTI 1895.000000 -0.2987016737
LOTI 1895.083374 -0.2979493737
LOTI 1895.166626 -0.2936100662
LOTI 1895.250000 -0.2734549940
LOTI 1895.333374 -0.2644051611
LOTI 1895.416626 -0.2424491644
LOTI 1895.500000 -0.2332325429
LOTI 1895.583374 -0.2115422040
LOTI 1895.666626 -0.1886577755
LOTI 1895.750000 -0.1896392554
LOTI 1895.833374 -0.1994296163
LOTI 1895.916626 -0.1872178018
LOTI 1896.000000 -0.1785040647
LOTI 1896.083374 -0.1664894372
LOTI 1896.166626 -0.1575461328
LOTI 1896.250000 -0.1531639099
LOTI 1896.333374 -0.1373832673
LOTI 1896.416626 -0.1392959952
LOTI 1896.500000 -0.1320005208
LOTI 1896.583374 -0.1236419305
LOTI 1896.666626 -0.1232021004
LOTI 1896.750000 -0.1087157428
LOTI 1896.833374 -0.8062408864E-01
LOTI 1896.916626 -0.6733881682E-01
LOTI 1897.000000 -0.6659699231E-01
LOTI 1897.083374 -0.6542234868E-01
LOTI 1897.166626 -0.6480225176E-01
LOTI 1897.250000 -0.6851546466E-01
LOTI 1897.333374 -0.7950954884E-01
LOTI 1897.416626 -0.8445990831E-01
LOTI 1897.500000 -0.8792933077E-01
LOTI 1897.583374 -0.7774527371E-01
LOTI 1897.666626 -0.8618669957E-01
LOTI 1897.750000 -0.1125146300
LOTI 1897.833374 -0.1297713667
LOTI 1897.916626 -0.1581225544
LOTI 1898.000000 -0.1637983173
LOTI 1898.083374 -0.1778985709
LOTI 1898.166626 -0.1907092035
LOTI 1898.250000 -0.1978401989
LOTI 1898.333374 -0.2121916413
LOTI 1898.416626 -0.2268027514
LOTI 1898.500000 -0.2411189228
LOTI 1898.583374 -0.2548599243
LOTI 1898.666626 -0.2619188428
LOTI 1898.750000 -0.2485789508
LOTI 1898.833374 -0.2395185679
LOTI 1898.916626 -0.2252092510
LOTI 1899.000000 -0.2324144691
LOTI 1899.083374 -0.2245644480
LOTI 1899.166626 -0.2112316936
LOTI 1899.250000 -0.2004254460
LOTI 1899.333374 -0.1785334945
LOTI 1899.416626 -0.1358452737
LOTI 1899.500000 -0.1308817714
LOTI 1899.583374 -0.1400587857
LOTI 1899.666626 -0.1032507718
LOTI 1899.750000 -0.7679914683E-01
LOTI 1899.833374 -0.7228151709E-01
LOTI 1899.916626 -0.6413201243E-01
LOTI 1900.000000 -0.4854213074E-01
LOTI 1900.083374 -0.4678838328E-01
LOTI 1900.166626 -0.4843966290E-01
LOTI 1900.250000 -0.4701300710E-01
LOTI 1900.333374 -0.4397628084E-01
LOTI 1900.416626 -0.6523643434E-01
LOTI 1900.500000 -0.5159040913E-01
LOTI 1900.583374 -0.4002730921E-01
LOTI 1900.666626 -0.4527903348E-01
LOTI 1900.750000 -0.4193184525E-01
LOTI 1900.833374 -0.3455120325E-01
LOTI 1900.916626 -0.4074757919E-01
LOTI 1901.000000 -0.4554763809E-01
LOTI 1901.083374 -0.5001511797E-01
LOTI 1901.166626 -0.5768522620E-01
LOTI 1901.250000 -0.7148895413E-01
LOTI 1901.333374 -0.9354954958E-01
LOTI 1901.416626 -0.1024901718
LOTI 1901.500000 -0.1171473190
LOTI 1901.583374 -0.1155539751
LOTI 1901.666626 -0.1116915345
LOTI 1901.750000 -0.1372789592
LOTI 1901.833374 -0.1560280025
LOTI 1901.916626 -0.1673339307
LOTI 1902.000000 -0.1794175655
LOTI 1902.083374 -0.1824641973
LOTI 1902.166626 -0.1886146367
LOTI 1902.250000 -0.1910230070
LOTI 1902.333374 -0.1970313340
LOTI 1902.416626 -0.2113285810
LOTI 1902.500000 -0.2260259539
LOTI 1902.583374 -0.2329125106
LOTI 1902.666626 -0.2317448705
LOTI 1902.750000 -0.2205458730
LOTI 1902.833374 -0.2344582677
LOTI 1902.916626 -0.2410008609
LOTI 1903.000000 -0.2569817305
LOTI 1903.083374 -0.2644364536
LOTI 1903.166626 -0.2740600109
LOTI 1903.250000 -0.2944988906
LOTI 1903.333374 -0.3189807236
LOTI 1903.416626 -0.3100824356
LOTI 1903.500000 -0.3060012162
LOTI 1903.583374 -0.3303214610
LOTI 1903.666626 -0.3724200726
LOTI 1903.750000 -0.3853571713
LOTI 1903.833374 -0.3848529160
LOTI 1903.916626 -0.3980813920
LOTI 1904.000000 -0.3829942644
LOTI 1904.083374 -0.3978652060
LOTI 1904.166626 -0.3993251622
LOTI 1904.250000 -0.3870683610
LOTI 1904.333374 -0.3854939342
LOTI 1904.416626 -0.3675279617
LOTI 1904.500000 -0.3565202355
LOTI 1904.583374 -0.3365268707
LOTI 1904.666626 -0.3446375728
LOTI 1904.750000 -0.3339640796
LOTI 1904.833374 -0.3242962360
LOTI 1904.916626 -0.3051163852
LOTI 1905.000000 -0.3041485548
LOTI 1905.083374 -0.2973368466
LOTI 1905.166626 -0.2735281885
LOTI 1905.250000 -0.2489298582
LOTI 1905.333374 -0.2340748012
LOTI 1905.416626 -0.2322801799
LOTI 1905.500000 -0.2261575311
LOTI 1905.583374 -0.2229665518
LOTI 1905.666626 -0.2026933581
LOTI 1905.750000 -0.2077642828
LOTI 1905.833374 -0.1812924445
LOTI 1905.916626 -0.1736800820
LOTI 1906.000000 -0.1651622206
LOTI 1906.083374 -0.1579279155
LOTI 1906.166626 -0.1587706208
LOTI 1906.250000 -0.1714507192
LOTI 1906.333374 -0.1669769287
LOTI 1906.416626 -0.1905267090
LOTI 1906.500000 -0.1832705438
LOTI 1906.583374 -0.1960975379
LOTI 1906.666626 -0.2086037099
LOTI 1906.750000 -0.2116245925
LOTI 1906.833374 -0.2445718944
LOTI 1906.916626 -0.2647938132
LOTI 1907.000000 -0.2874837518
LOTI 1907.083374 -0.3004579246
LOTI 1907.166626 -0.3403464854
LOTI 1907.250000 -0.3466707766
LOTI 1907.333374 -0.3549684584
LOTI 1907.416626 -0.3601937294
LOTI 1907.500000 -0.3871044517
LOTI 1907.583374 -0.3850499690
LOTI 1907.666626 -0.3664262295
LOTI 1907.750000 -0.3806443214
LOTI 1907.833374 -0.3770241439
LOTI 1907.916626 -0.3627473712
LOTI 1908.000000 -0.3368875086
LOTI 1908.083374 -0.3259939849
LOTI 1908.166626 -0.3004060686
LOTI 1908.250000 -0.2846394181
LOTI 1908.333374 -0.2864517570
LOTI 1908.416626 -0.2849734724
LOTI 1908.500000 -0.2831865549
LOTI 1908.583374 -0.2966278493
LOTI 1908.666626 -0.3072300255
LOTI 1908.750000 -0.3058762252
LOTI 1908.833374 -0.3155920804
LOTI 1908.916626 -0.3318843246
LOTI 1909.000000 -0.3522506356
LOTI 1909.083374 -0.3594977856
LOTI 1909.166626 -0.3489185870
LOTI 1909.250000 -0.3589918911
LOTI 1909.333374 -0.3515112400
LOTI 1909.416626 -0.3351629674
LOTI 1909.500000 -0.3362783492
LOTI 1909.583374 -0.3175412714
LOTI 1909.666626 -0.3124439418
LOTI 1909.750000 -0.3058677614
LOTI 1909.833374 -0.2939391434
LOTI 1909.916626 -0.2762710750
LOTI 1910.000000 -0.2623834312
LOTI 1910.083374 -0.2449323982
LOTI 1910.166626 -0.2579781115
LOTI 1910.250000 -0.2602362633
LOTI 1910.333374 -0.2703239024
LOTI 1910.416626 -0.2858377695
LOTI 1910.500000 -0.2983848155
LOTI 1910.583374 -0.3156846464
LOTI 1910.666626 -0.3292639554
LOTI 1910.750000 -0.3426596224
LOTI 1910.833374 -0.3591892123
LOTI 1910.916626 -0.3705114126
LOTI 1911.000000 -0.3745774329
LOTI 1911.083374 -0.3784351647
LOTI 1911.166626 -0.3707291186
LOTI 1911.250000 -0.3631630838
LOTI 1911.333374 -0.3518798649
LOTI 1911.416626 -0.3374021947
LOTI 1911.500000 -0.3056381941
LOTI 1911.583374 -0.2788065970
LOTI 1911.666626 -0.2503005266
LOTI 1911.750000 -0.2401050925
LOTI 1911.833374 -0.2161459923
LOTI 1911.916626 -0.2060642242
LOTI 1912.000000 -0.2019743621
LOTI 1912.083374 -0.2264250517
LOTI 1912.166626 -0.2741774023
LOTI 1912.250000 -0.2950242460
LOTI 1912.333374 -0.3270427287
LOTI 1912.416626 -0.3411716819
LOTI 1912.500000 -0.3544026911
LOTI 1912.583374 -0.3666979969
LOTI 1912.666626 -0.3851347864
LOTI 1912.750000 -0.3876784444
LOTI 1912.833374 -0.3951779604
LOTI 1912.916626 -0.3989342153
LOTI 1913.000000 -0.4254081249
LOTI 1913.083374 -0.4143212140
LOTI 1913.166626 -0.3799566031
LOTI 1913.250000 -0.3622018993
LOTI 1913.333374 -0.3471803367
LOTI 1913.416626 -0.3368377388
LOTI 1913.500000 -0.3076281548
LOTI 1913.583374 -0.2813883126
LOTI 1913.666626 -0.2619502842
LOTI 1913.750000 -0.2462474108
LOTI 1913.833374 -0.2349800169
LOTI 1913.916626 -0.2158919722
LOTI 1914.000000 -0.1842430681
LOTI 1914.083374 -0.1766611785
LOTI 1914.166626 -0.1682290435
LOTI 1914.250000 -0.1631165743
LOTI 1914.333374 -0.1369271576
LOTI 1914.416626 -0.1332399100
LOTI 1914.500000 -0.1459093392
LOTI 1914.583374 -0.1584531367
LOTI 1914.666626 -0.1564395130
LOTI 1914.750000 -0.1525038779
LOTI 1914.833374 -0.1398409307
LOTI 1914.916626 -0.1417518407
LOTI 1915.000000 -0.1367123574
LOTI 1915.083374 -0.1230002418
LOTI 1915.166626 -0.1414299160
LOTI 1915.250000 -0.1327419728
LOTI 1915.333374 -0.1427819431
LOTI 1915.416626 -0.1325172633
LOTI 1915.500000 -0.1407100856
LOTI 1915.583374 -0.1382115632
LOTI 1915.666626 -0.1437764168
LOTI 1915.750000 -0.1587108374
LOTI 1915.833374 -0.1845599562
LOTI 1915.916626 -0.2135958076
LOTI 1916.000000 -0.2368515879
LOTI 1916.083374 -0.2541532218
LOTI 1916.166626 -0.2433175743
LOTI 1916.250000 -0.2711676061
LOTI 1916.333374 -0.2737989426
LOTI 1916.416626 -0.2974682152
LOTI 1916.500000 -0.3336951733
LOTI 1916.583374 -0.3533226252
LOTI 1916.666626 -0.3838029504
LOTI 1916.750000 -0.3938223124
LOTI 1916.833374 -0.3981635869
LOTI 1916.916626 -0.3985484242
LOTI 1917.000000 -0.3992471099
LOTI 1917.083374 -0.3824192584
LOTI 1917.166626 -0.3857887685
LOTI 1917.250000 -0.3784722090
LOTI 1917.333374 -0.3898594975
LOTI 1917.416626 -0.3830710948
LOTI 1917.500000 -0.3835049868
LOTI 1917.583374 -0.3905181885
LOTI 1917.666626 -0.3804565668
LOTI 1917.750000 -0.3643713593
LOTI 1917.833374 -0.3669557273
LOTI 1917.916626 -0.3713503480
LOTI 1918.000000 -0.3612268865
LOTI 1918.083374 -0.3685966134
LOTI 1918.166626 -0.3936119080
LOTI 1918.250000 -0.3833328784
LOTI 1918.333374 -0.3537890315
LOTI 1918.416626 -0.3454109430
LOTI 1918.500000 -0.3118757010
LOTI 1918.583374 -0.2779805660
LOTI 1918.666626 -0.2605205178
LOTI 1918.750000 -0.2527115941
LOTI 1918.833374 -0.2284255326
LOTI 1918.916626 -0.2021201402
LOTI 1919.000000 -0.1923505366
LOTI 1919.083374 -0.1844681054
LOTI 1919.166626 -0.1412016749
LOTI 1919.250000 -0.1312515587
LOTI 1919.333374 -0.1452023536
LOTI 1919.416626 -0.1724145561
LOTI 1919.500000 -0.1733388752
LOTI 1919.583374 -0.1718178988
LOTI 1919.666626 -0.1703514010
LOTI 1919.750000 -0.1519974917
LOTI 1919.833374 -0.1490665525
LOTI 1919.916626 -0.1374899447
LOTI 1920.000000 -0.1384017169
LOTI 1920.083374 -0.1482553929
LOTI 1920.166626 -0.1611653417
LOTI 1920.250000 -0.1759197116
LOTI 1920.333374 -0.1919991970
LOTI 1920.416626 -0.1706007123
LOTI 1920.500000 -0.1835456491
LOTI 1920.583374 -0.1819276065
LOTI 1920.666626 -0.1814083159
LOTI 1920.750000 -0.1962321550
LOTI 1920.833374 -0.1988364011
LOTI 1920.916626 -0.2184039652
LOTI 1921.000000 -0.2084970325
LOTI 1921.083374 -0.1891706884
LOTI 1921.166626 -0.2046698034
LOTI 1921.250000 -0.2014695108
LOTI 1921.333374 -0.1752684265
LOTI 1921.416626 -0.1679047346
LOTI 1921.500000 -0.1438578814
LOTI 1921.583374 -0.1613152027
LOTI 1921.666626 -0.1743255705
LOTI 1921.750000 -0.1805555373
LOTI 1921.833374 -0.1926283985
LOTI 1921.916626 -0.1985164583
LOTI 1922.000000 -0.2150361836
LOTI 1922.083374 -0.2240656614
LOTI 1922.166626 -0.2173061371
LOTI 1922.250000 -0.2246515304
LOTI 1922.333374 -0.2416945547
LOTI 1922.416626 -0.2357920855
LOTI 1922.500000 -0.2364832461
LOTI 1922.583374 -0.2319651693
LOTI 1922.666626 -0.2233484685
LOTI 1922.750000 -0.2228153646
LOTI 1922.833374 -0.2286458910
LOTI 1922.916626 -0.2212700844
LOTI 1923.000000 -0.2160556167
LOTI 1923.083374 -0.2279319763
LOTI 1923.166626 -0.2304875255
LOTI 1923.250000 -0.2374989688
LOTI 1923.333374 -0.2211699486
LOTI 1923.416626 -0.2077399194
LOTI 1923.500000 -0.1957408041
LOTI 1923.583374 -0.1948477030
LOTI 1923.666626 -0.1982923001
LOTI 1923.750000 -0.1908850968
LOTI 1923.833374 -0.1939921081
LOTI 1923.916626 -0.1913402826
LOTI 1924.000000 -0.1899293810
LOTI 1924.083374 -0.1934136301
LOTI 1924.166626 -0.1815488040
LOTI 1924.250000 -0.1679613888
LOTI 1924.333374 -0.1784856915
LOTI 1924.416626 -0.1932315528
LOTI 1924.500000 -0.2130518854
LOTI 1924.583374 -0.2194871157
LOTI 1924.666626 -0.2161770016
LOTI 1924.750000 -0.2197595388
LOTI 1924.833374 -0.1992376745
LOTI 1924.916626 -0.1921901405
LOTI 1925.000000 -0.2030152529
LOTI 1925.083374 -0.1944152713
LOTI 1925.166626 -0.1911844909
LOTI 1925.250000 -0.1928396523
LOTI 1925.333374 -0.1999705285
LOTI 1925.416626 -0.1893886477
LOTI 1925.500000 -0.1537804306
LOTI 1925.583374 -0.1085307598
LOTI 1925.666626 -0.7579360157E-01
LOTI 1925.750000 -0.4279153422E-01
LOTI 1925.833374 -0.3677953780E-01
LOTI 1925.916626 -0.2851939388E-01
LOTI 1926.000000 -0.2614343539E-01
LOTI 1926.083374 -0.1721021719E-01
LOTI 1926.166626 -0.6483109319E-03
LOTI 1926.250000 0.1487891749E-01
LOTI 1926.333374 0.2897351980E-01
LOTI 1926.416626 0.2705630660E-01
LOTI 1926.500000 -0.1448331983E-02
LOTI 1926.583374 -0.3834461421E-01
LOTI 1926.666626 -0.5536817014E-01
LOTI 1926.750000 -0.1001877710
LOTI 1926.833374 -0.1164923385
LOTI 1926.916626 -0.1269514710
LOTI 1927.000000 -0.1176189855
LOTI 1927.083374 -0.1180681288
LOTI 1927.166626 -0.1529893428
LOTI 1927.250000 -0.1592076868
LOTI 1927.333374 -0.1493459791
LOTI 1927.416626 -0.1511751860
LOTI 1927.500000 -0.1592256427
LOTI 1927.583374 -0.1370615661
LOTI 1927.666626 -0.1329212189
LOTI 1927.750000 -0.1204303354
LOTI 1927.833374 -0.1281101853
LOTI 1927.916626 -0.1472594440
LOTI 1928.000000 -0.1696721911
LOTI 1928.083374 -0.1745912135
LOTI 1928.166626 -0.1656505913
LOTI 1928.250000 -0.1666241586
LOTI 1928.333374 -0.1804423779
LOTI 1928.416626 -0.1786962748
LOTI 1928.500000 -0.1624809653
LOTI 1928.583374 -0.1980827898
LOTI 1928.666626 -0.2324752510
LOTI 1928.750000 -0.2422780544
LOTI 1928.833374 -0.2441106141
LOTI 1928.916626 -0.2348140776
LOTI 1929.000000 -0.2359825969
LOTI 1929.083374 -0.2508869469
LOTI 1929.166626 -0.2614235878
LOTI 1929.250000 -0.2622767091
LOTI 1929.333374 -0.2529289126
LOTI 1929.416626 -0.2494541407
LOTI 1929.500000 -0.2739081383
LOTI 1929.583374 -0.2560422421
LOTI 1929.666626 -0.2321393788
LOTI 1929.750000 -0.2137713134
LOTI 1929.833374 -0.2027768940
LOTI 1929.916626 -0.1903339624
LOTI 1930.000000 -0.1830584407
LOTI 1930.083374 -0.1843303442
LOTI 1930.166626 -0.1593640745
LOTI 1930.250000 -0.1533788741
LOTI 1930.333374 -0.1681470573
LOTI 1930.416626 -0.1531671882
LOTI 1930.500000 -0.1191644743
LOTI 1930.583374 -0.1079827696
LOTI 1930.666626 -0.1085134894
LOTI 1930.750000 -0.1060952544
LOTI 1930.833374 -0.9697720408E-01
LOTI 1930.916626 -0.8657300472E-01
LOTI 1931.000000 -0.5192120001E-01
LOTI 1931.083374 -0.7940362208E-02
LOTI 1931.166626 0.5720875692E-02
LOTI 1931.250000 -0.1393699320E-02
LOTI 1931.333374 0.1954464428E-01
LOTI 1931.416626 0.2305688104E-02
LOTI 1931.500000 0.1698277076E-02
LOTI 1931.583374 0.1464563143E-01
LOTI 1931.666626 0.1540025230E-01
LOTI 1931.750000 0.8110125549E-02
LOTI 1931.833374 0.1735527627E-01
LOTI 1931.916626 0.1349832676E-01
LOTI 1932.000000 -0.2529892512E-01
LOTI 1932.083374 -0.5971726403E-01
LOTI 1932.166626 -0.7258982211E-01
LOTI 1932.250000 -0.5191490054E-01
LOTI 1932.333374 -0.4940310493E-01
LOTI 1932.416626 -0.5998491123E-01
LOTI 1932.500000 -0.7536797971E-01
LOTI 1932.583374 -0.1040428355
LOTI 1932.666626 -0.1084543094
LOTI 1932.750000 -0.1122956425
LOTI 1932.833374 -0.1238726750
LOTI 1932.916626 -0.1294794083
LOTI 1933.000000 -0.1159440801
LOTI 1933.083374 -0.9854654968E-01
LOTI 1933.166626 -0.1094103232
LOTI 1933.250000 -0.1298775077
LOTI 1933.333374 -0.1541796327
LOTI 1933.416626 -0.1669602841
LOTI 1933.500000 -0.1880662888
LOTI 1933.583374 -0.1837870181
LOTI 1933.666626 -0.1676613837
LOTI 1933.750000 -0.1752431393
LOTI 1933.833374 -0.1812164932
LOTI 1933.916626 -0.1769334078
LOTI 1934.000000 -0.1695901155
LOTI 1934.083374 -0.1665864289
LOTI 1934.166626 -0.1540619582
LOTI 1934.250000 -0.1506403387
LOTI 1934.333374 -0.1294822097
LOTI 1934.416626 -0.9381554276E-01
LOTI 1934.500000 -0.5318201706E-01
LOTI 1934.583374 -0.6237489730E-01
LOTI 1934.666626 -0.4164670035E-01
LOTI 1934.750000 -0.1941060834E-01
LOTI 1934.833374 -0.2319883741E-01
LOTI 1934.916626 -0.2850161307E-01
LOTI 1935.000000 -0.2257490158E-01
LOTI 1935.083374 -0.4656500369E-01
LOTI 1935.166626 -0.6442660093E-01
LOTI 1935.250000 -0.7746884227E-01
LOTI 1935.333374 -0.7904709131E-01
LOTI 1935.416626 -0.1104983315
LOTI 1935.500000 -0.1243530139
LOTI 1935.583374 -0.1193687543
LOTI 1935.666626 -0.1610225737
LOTI 1935.750000 -0.1719834358
LOTI 1935.833374 -0.1524683088
LOTI 1935.916626 -0.1489451379
LOTI 1936.000000 -0.1543832123
LOTI 1936.083374 -0.1183611676
LOTI 1936.166626 -0.9612209350E-01
LOTI 1936.250000 -0.7124929130E-01
LOTI 1936.333374 -0.6466469169E-01
LOTI 1936.416626 -0.3571152687E-01
LOTI 1936.500000 -0.1406136248E-01
LOTI 1936.583374 0.9131969884E-02
LOTI 1936.666626 0.4812107980E-01
LOTI 1936.750000 0.5613555759E-01
LOTI 1936.833374 0.5662012845E-01
LOTI 1936.916626 0.7746165246E-01
LOTI 1937.000000 0.9876839817E-01
LOTI 1937.083374 0.9452019632E-01
LOTI 1937.166626 0.9435334057E-01
LOTI 1937.250000 0.1142769605
LOTI 1937.333374 0.1209941953
LOTI 1937.416626 0.1306064427
LOTI 1937.500000 0.1181265637
LOTI 1937.583374 0.1260222495
LOTI 1937.666626 0.1160760745
LOTI 1937.750000 0.1375521719
LOTI 1937.833374 0.1608174741
LOTI 1937.916626 0.1508467942
LOTI 1938.000000 0.1381078213
LOTI 1938.083374 0.1322737187
LOTI 1938.166626 0.1307227463
LOTI 1938.250000 0.1148732379
LOTI 1938.333374 0.1201535463
LOTI 1938.416626 0.1144135222
LOTI 1938.500000 0.1050958037
LOTI 1938.583374 0.9124759585E-01
LOTI 1938.666626 0.8260241151E-01
LOTI 1938.750000 0.5136035010E-01
LOTI 1938.833374 0.2637527883E-01
LOTI 1938.916626 0.2527726069E-01
LOTI 1939.000000 0.1581906341E-01
LOTI 1939.083374 0.1010987721E-01
LOTI 1939.166626 -0.1123988442E-01
LOTI 1939.250000 -0.1940307021E-01
LOTI 1939.333374 -0.3870146349E-01
LOTI 1939.416626 -0.4684040695E-01
LOTI 1939.500000 -0.6980368868E-02
LOTI 1939.583374 -0.1990187354E-01
LOTI 1939.666626 -0.1536919549E-01
LOTI 1939.750000 0.2288275864E-02
LOTI 1939.833374 0.1757728308E-01
LOTI 1939.916626 0.2551940829E-01
LOTI 1940.000000 0.4286507517E-01
LOTI 1940.083374 0.6413634866E-01
LOTI 1940.166626 0.8248463273E-01
LOTI 1940.250000 0.9364825487E-01
LOTI 1940.333374 0.9291923046E-01
LOTI 1940.416626 0.9592162818E-01
LOTI 1940.500000 0.7606599480E-01
LOTI 1940.583374 0.9819080681E-01
LOTI 1940.666626 0.1147220284
LOTI 1940.750000 0.1114937365
LOTI 1940.833374 0.1124612540
LOTI 1940.916626 0.1176377609
LOTI 1941.000000 0.1221026257
LOTI 1941.083374 0.1220998242
LOTI 1941.166626 0.1203630194
LOTI 1941.250000 0.9509354085E-01
LOTI 1941.333374 0.1089523062
LOTI 1941.416626 0.1093709618
LOTI 1941.500000 0.1136688292
LOTI 1941.583374 0.1224732101
LOTI 1941.666626 0.9704874456E-01
LOTI 1941.750000 0.9123951197E-01
LOTI 1941.833374 0.7193931937E-01
LOTI 1941.916626 0.6556906551E-01
LOTI 1942.000000 0.5585190654E-01
LOTI 1942.083374 0.4531143233E-01
LOTI 1942.166626 0.5295032263E-01
LOTI 1942.250000 0.6209747121E-01
LOTI 1942.333374 0.4407624900E-01
LOTI 1942.416626 0.3484608233E-01
LOTI 1942.500000 0.2302130498E-01
LOTI 1942.583374 -0.6464056205E-02
LOTI 1942.666626 0.7993325591E-02
LOTI 1942.750000 0.3876184812E-02
LOTI 1942.833374 0.2178344503E-01
LOTI 1942.916626 0.2186718769E-01
LOTI 1943.000000 0.3386460990E-01
LOTI 1943.083374 0.4702935368E-01
LOTI 1943.166626 0.5527332053E-01
LOTI 1943.250000 0.7097968459E-01
LOTI 1943.333374 0.9849633276E-01
LOTI 1943.416626 0.1176990345
LOTI 1943.500000 0.1352908611
LOTI 1943.583374 0.1768907458
LOTI 1943.666626 0.1867721826
LOTI 1943.750000 0.2146637589
LOTI 1943.833374 0.2175778300
LOTI 1943.916626 0.2281167358
LOTI 1944.000000 0.2207174450
LOTI 1944.083374 0.2110828906
LOTI 1944.166626 0.1962381154
LOTI 1944.250000 0.2022587657
LOTI 1944.333374 0.1977920830
LOTI 1944.416626 0.1943140626
LOTI 1944.500000 0.1860499382
LOTI 1944.583374 0.1694745719
LOTI 1944.666626 0.1636700332
LOTI 1944.750000 0.1501158178
LOTI 1944.833374 0.1442440748
LOTI 1944.916626 0.1218972355
LOTI 1945.000000 0.1119092330
LOTI 1945.083374 0.9322948754E-01
LOTI 1945.166626 0.9088722616E-01
LOTI 1945.250000 0.7200145721E-01
LOTI 1945.333374 0.5858367309E-01
LOTI 1945.416626 0.4512463510E-01
LOTI 1945.500000 0.2663869411E-01
LOTI 1945.583374 0.2591678873E-01
LOTI 1945.666626 0.2006782033E-01
LOTI 1945.750000 0.1473883074E-01
LOTI 1945.833374 0.1684672572E-01
LOTI 1945.916626 0.2389897034E-01
LOTI 1946.000000 0.3359125927E-01
LOTI 1946.083374 0.4572449252E-01
LOTI 1946.166626 0.1971065067E-01
LOTI 1946.250000 0.2245057374E-01
LOTI 1946.333374 0.9383695200E-02
LOTI 1946.416626 0.1465671929E-02
LOTI 1946.500000 -0.1138871629E-01
LOTI 1946.583374 -0.2445424721E-01
LOTI 1946.666626 -0.2565671690E-01
LOTI 1946.750000 -0.8362781256E-02
LOTI 1946.833374 -0.1162898447E-01
LOTI 1946.916626 -0.1909550652E-01
LOTI 1947.000000 -0.3915090114E-01
LOTI 1947.083374 -0.3779109195E-01
LOTI 1947.166626 -0.1510603260E-01
LOTI 1947.250000 -0.2044375800E-01
LOTI 1947.333374 0.6058503408E-02
LOTI 1947.416626 0.2535233833E-01
LOTI 1947.500000 0.3558630496E-01
LOTI 1947.583374 0.4984861985E-01
LOTI 1947.666626 0.3577530757E-01
LOTI 1947.750000 0.6940501276E-02
LOTI 1947.833374 -0.7667466532E-02
LOTI 1947.916626 -0.5376272369E-02
LOTI 1948.000000 0.2193939686E-01
LOTI 1948.083374 -0.2362817759E-02
LOTI 1948.166626 -0.1258148253E-01
LOTI 1948.250000 -0.2147790790E-01
LOTI 1948.333374 -0.3315443546E-01
LOTI 1948.416626 -0.5796238035E-01
LOTI 1948.500000 -0.6357539445E-01
LOTI 1948.583374 -0.6430194527E-01
LOTI 1948.666626 -0.7094869763E-01
LOTI 1948.750000 -0.7876335084E-01
LOTI 1948.833374 -0.9924354404E-01
LOTI 1948.916626 -0.1125165448
LOTI 1949.000000 -0.1525490582
LOTI 1949.083374 -0.1478286684
LOTI 1949.166626 -0.1521125138
LOTI 1949.250000 -0.1458127648
LOTI 1949.333374 -0.1476860195
LOTI 1949.416626 -0.1444631964
LOTI 1949.500000 -0.1375700980
LOTI 1949.583374 -0.1701302230
LOTI 1949.666626 -0.1797104925
LOTI 1949.750000 -0.1668762267
LOTI 1949.833374 -0.1570383012
LOTI 1949.916626 -0.1584305465
LOTI 1950.000000 -0.1343130469
LOTI 1950.083374 -0.1300982237
LOTI 1950.166626 -0.1407802999
LOTI 1950.250000 -0.1413396001
LOTI 1950.333374 -0.1520374566
LOTI 1950.416626 -0.1642768234
LOTI 1950.500000 -0.1647792757
LOTI 1950.583374 -0.1724150926
LOTI 1950.666626 -0.1795101017
LOTI 1950.750000 -0.1886601001
LOTI 1950.833374 -0.1757614017
LOTI 1950.916626 -0.1539895684
LOTI 1951.000000 -0.1552864313
LOTI 1951.083374 -0.1582001448
LOTI 1951.166626 -0.1228542328
LOTI 1951.250000 -0.1137995869
LOTI 1951.333374 -0.8650333434E-01
LOTI 1951.416626 -0.5782084912E-01
LOTI 1951.500000 -0.3260307387E-01
LOTI 1951.583374 0.7596876007E-02
LOTI 1951.666626 0.5317263305E-01
LOTI 1951.750000 0.5787475780E-01
LOTI 1951.833374 0.6464959681E-01
LOTI 1951.916626 0.4900163040E-01
LOTI 1952.000000 0.6163581461E-01
LOTI 1952.083374 0.7731445879E-01
LOTI 1952.166626 0.8339901268E-01
LOTI 1952.250000 0.9469836205E-01
LOTI 1952.333374 0.7679089904E-01
LOTI 1952.416626 0.6094670296E-01
LOTI 1952.500000 0.4191163927E-01
LOTI 1952.583374 0.3682482243E-01
LOTI 1952.666626 0.3508821502E-01
LOTI 1952.750000 0.5091256276E-01
LOTI 1952.833374 0.5325119570E-01
LOTI 1952.916626 0.6087375805E-01
LOTI 1953.000000 0.5246637389E-01
LOTI 1953.083374 0.4847359285E-01
LOTI 1953.166626 0.4726018757E-01
LOTI 1953.250000 0.4594231024E-01
LOTI 1953.333374 0.5788828805E-01
LOTI 1953.416626 0.7030417025E-01
LOTI 1953.500000 0.8770106733E-01
LOTI 1953.583374 0.6596294791E-01
LOTI 1953.666626 0.5265237764E-01
LOTI 1953.750000 0.4188675433E-01
LOTI 1953.833374 0.2703597769E-01
LOTI 1953.916626 0.1668242179E-01
LOTI 1954.000000 0.9757689200E-02
LOTI 1954.083374 -0.9554019198E-02
LOTI 1954.166626 -0.4322873056E-01
LOTI 1954.250000 -0.7378747314E-01
LOTI 1954.333374 -0.8462953568E-01
LOTI 1954.416626 -0.7410342246E-01
LOTI 1954.500000 -0.9643447399E-01
LOTI 1954.583374 -0.6604673713E-01
LOTI 1954.666626 -0.7502570748E-01
LOTI 1954.750000 -0.9686652571E-01
LOTI 1954.833374 -0.9697582573E-01
LOTI 1954.916626 -0.9543816000E-01
LOTI 1955.000000 -0.9602961689E-01
LOTI 1955.083374 -0.7958710194E-01
LOTI 1955.166626 -0.2334553935E-01
LOTI 1955.250000 -0.1808650233E-01
LOTI 1955.333374 -0.9428048506E-02
LOTI 1955.416626 -0.3554077074E-01
LOTI 1955.500000 -0.5092212185E-01
LOTI 1955.583374 -0.7971951365E-01
LOTI 1955.666626 -0.8636716008E-01
LOTI 1955.750000 -0.8317891508E-01
LOTI 1955.833374 -0.9107710421E-01
LOTI 1955.916626 -0.9603008628E-01
LOTI 1956.000000 -0.9950260818E-01
LOTI 1956.083374 -0.1060874984
LOTI 1956.166626 -0.1504286379
LOTI 1956.250000 -0.1505542994
LOTI 1956.333374 -0.1746387780
LOTI 1956.416626 -0.1743957400
LOTI 1956.500000 -0.1562145352
LOTI 1956.583374 -0.1493003517
LOTI 1956.666626 -0.1294699013
LOTI 1956.750000 -0.1083614752
LOTI 1956.833374 -0.8281329274E-01
LOTI 1956.916626 -0.5565673485E-01
LOTI 1957.000000 -0.3382569924E-01
LOTI 1957.083374 -0.2788725868E-01
LOTI 1957.166626 0.3793075914E-02
LOTI 1957.250000 0.1946670935E-01
LOTI 1957.333374 0.3940189630E-01
LOTI 1957.416626 0.6157539412E-01
LOTI 1957.500000 0.7890925556E-01
LOTI 1957.583374 0.1176983267
LOTI 1957.666626 0.1333977729
LOTI 1957.750000 0.1430101395
LOTI 1957.833374 0.1378729045
LOTI 1957.916626 0.1337455660
LOTI 1958.000000 0.1117913797
LOTI 1958.083374 0.1174215674
LOTI 1958.166626 0.1047951952
LOTI 1958.250000 0.9330626577E-01
LOTI 1958.333374 0.9411396086E-01
LOTI 1958.416626 0.8841998130E-01
LOTI 1958.500000 0.7712735981E-01
LOTI 1958.583374 0.5126884580E-01
LOTI 1958.666626 0.4123033583E-01
LOTI 1958.750000 0.4718836024E-01
LOTI 1958.833374 0.5582639948E-01
LOTI 1958.916626 0.5865798146E-01
LOTI 1959.000000 0.7269921154E-01
LOTI 1959.083374 0.7157647610E-01
LOTI 1959.166626 0.7421626896E-01
LOTI 1959.250000 0.6990063936E-01
LOTI 1959.333374 0.6314696372E-01
LOTI 1959.416626 0.5193286762E-01
LOTI 1959.500000 0.5286284164E-01
LOTI 1959.583374 0.4489783198E-01
LOTI 1959.666626 0.5071802065E-01
LOTI 1959.750000 0.5245653447E-02
LOTI 1959.833374 -0.1926339045E-01
LOTI 1959.916626 -0.3350022808E-01
LOTI 1960.000000 -0.4256091267E-01
LOTI 1960.083374 -0.4882028326E-01
LOTI 1960.166626 -0.4372060671E-01
LOTI 1960.250000 -0.3165950999E-01
LOTI 1960.333374 -0.2449955419E-01
LOTI 1960.416626 -0.2588510700E-01
LOTI 1960.500000 -0.1362383738E-01
LOTI 1960.583374 -0.1035845466E-01
LOTI 1960.666626 -0.7471062243E-02
LOTI 1960.750000 0.2777528018E-01
LOTI 1960.833374 0.4854659736E-01
LOTI 1960.916626 0.7309625298E-01
LOTI 1961.000000 0.8679892868E-01
LOTI 1961.083374 0.8807691187E-01
LOTI 1961.166626 0.8444521576E-01
LOTI 1961.250000 0.8814418316E-01
LOTI 1961.333374 0.8931238949E-01
LOTI 1961.416626 0.1018176004
LOTI 1961.500000 0.7290320098E-01
LOTI 1961.583374 0.7243584841E-01
LOTI 1961.666626 0.6990101188E-01
LOTI 1961.750000 0.7164233923E-01
LOTI 1961.833374 0.7158640027E-01
LOTI 1961.916626 0.4336619005E-01
LOTI 1962.000000 0.3980322182E-01
LOTI 1962.083374 0.3641511872E-01
LOTI 1962.166626 0.2945905924E-01
LOTI 1962.250000 0.2388359793E-01
LOTI 1962.333374 0.1867432892E-01
LOTI 1962.416626 0.2067727409E-01
LOTI 1962.500000 0.3317237645E-01
LOTI 1962.583374 0.3084436059E-01
LOTI 1962.666626 0.3146100417E-01
LOTI 1962.750000 0.1016830932E-01
LOTI 1962.833374 -0.6041116547E-02
LOTI 1962.916626 0.5307640531E-03
LOTI 1963.000000 -0.5609414075E-03
LOTI 1963.083374 0.1483502053E-01
LOTI 1963.166626 0.4267995059E-01
LOTI 1963.250000 0.6245558336E-01
LOTI 1963.333374 0.6786101311E-01
LOTI 1963.416626 0.7258857787E-01
LOTI 1963.500000 0.7584312558E-01
LOTI 1963.583374 0.7086475939E-01
LOTI 1963.666626 0.4856390134E-01
LOTI 1963.750000 0.3809282556E-01
LOTI 1963.833374 0.1673304103E-01
LOTI 1963.916626 -0.4775494337E-02
LOTI 1964.000000 -0.1163108367E-01
LOTI 1964.083374 -0.2699411660E-01
LOTI 1964.166626 -0.7050605863E-01
LOTI 1964.250000 -0.1236117482
LOTI 1964.333374 -0.1544935703
LOTI 1964.416626 -0.1813739836
LOTI 1964.500000 -0.2089599967
LOTI 1964.583374 -0.2127247602
LOTI 1964.666626 -0.2200054377
LOTI 1964.750000 -0.2060386986
LOTI 1964.833374 -0.1931794137
LOTI 1964.916626 -0.1734034717
LOTI 1965.000000 -0.1816956699
LOTI 1965.083374 -0.1957015991
LOTI 1965.166626 -0.1800575405
LOTI 1965.250000 -0.1629545540
LOTI 1965.333374 -0.1430909932
LOTI 1965.416626 -0.1330342740
LOTI 1965.500000 -0.1126439720
LOTI 1965.583374 -0.1189764962
LOTI 1965.666626 -0.1057688072
LOTI 1965.750000 -0.8768928796E-01
LOTI 1965.833374 -0.8149147034E-01
LOTI 1965.916626 -0.8270903677E-01
LOTI 1966.000000 -0.7474987954E-01
LOTI 1966.083374 -0.4778850079E-01
LOTI 1966.166626 -0.4774287343E-01
LOTI 1966.250000 -0.3278014436E-01
LOTI 1966.333374 -0.4052799940E-01
LOTI 1966.416626 -0.3489027545E-01
LOTI 1966.500000 -0.3310477734E-01
LOTI 1966.583374 -0.2439373918E-01
LOTI 1966.666626 -0.4303297028E-01
LOTI 1966.750000 -0.4642046243E-01
LOTI 1966.833374 -0.3895241395E-01
LOTI 1966.916626 -0.2394551039E-01
LOTI 1967.000000 -0.2712234668E-01
LOTI 1967.083374 -0.3080261312E-01
LOTI 1967.166626 -0.2505199797E-01
LOTI 1967.250000 -0.2541008405E-01
LOTI 1967.333374 -0.4572107922E-02
LOTI 1967.416626 -0.6132104434E-02
LOTI 1967.500000 -0.4278043751E-02
LOTI 1967.583374 -0.1729452796E-01
LOTI 1967.666626 -0.9257577360E-02
LOTI 1967.750000 0.4770482890E-02
LOTI 1967.833374 0.3314166563E-02
LOTI 1967.916626 -0.1273233909E-01
LOTI 1968.000000 -0.7215289865E-02
LOTI 1968.083374 -0.1992645115E-01
LOTI 1968.166626 -0.2507883124E-01
LOTI 1968.250000 -0.3799378127E-01
LOTI 1968.333374 -0.3493194655E-01
LOTI 1968.416626 -0.3547580168E-01
LOTI 1968.500000 -0.4507801309E-01
LOTI 1968.583374 -0.3191725537E-01
LOTI 1968.666626 -0.2749557234E-01
LOTI 1968.750000 -0.5056089908E-01
LOTI 1968.833374 -0.3023129702E-01
LOTI 1968.916626 -0.1301480271E-01
LOTI 1969.000000 -0.3828794230E-02
LOTI 1969.083374 -0.1723990077E-02
LOTI 1969.166626 0.1162378700E-02
LOTI 1969.250000 0.2133655921E-01
LOTI 1969.333374 0.2170093730E-01
LOTI 1969.416626 0.3695228696E-01
LOTI 1969.500000 0.7273207605E-01
LOTI 1969.583374 0.8621323109E-01
LOTI 1969.666626 0.1117016375
LOTI 1969.750000 0.1223175228
LOTI 1969.833374 0.1082689166
LOTI 1969.916626 0.9332362562E-01
LOTI 1970.000000 0.8167793602E-01
LOTI 1970.083374 0.8541417867E-01
LOTI 1970.166626 0.7557360083E-01
LOTI 1970.250000 0.8016483486E-01
LOTI 1970.333374 0.7188783586E-01
LOTI 1970.416626 0.6245660782E-01
LOTI 1970.500000 0.2752211876E-01
LOTI 1970.583374 0.1762061380E-01
LOTI 1970.666626 -0.1722118445E-01
LOTI 1970.750000 -0.4354041070E-01
LOTI 1970.833374 -0.5500378087E-01
LOTI 1970.916626 -0.5985018238E-01
LOTI 1971.000000 -0.7600042969E-01
LOTI 1971.083374 -0.8472827077E-01
LOTI 1971.166626 -0.7458744198E-01
LOTI 1971.250000 -0.8797489107E-01
LOTI 1971.333374 -0.9466643631E-01
LOTI 1971.416626 -0.1049449816
LOTI 1971.500000 -0.1039741933
LOTI 1971.583374 -0.1231240481
LOTI 1971.666626 -0.1232344955
LOTI 1971.750000 -0.1069942713
LOTI 1971.833374 -0.9894877672E-01
LOTI 1971.916626 -0.9190657735E-01
LOTI 1972.000000 -0.6830874830E-01
LOTI 1972.083374 -0.5913020298E-01
LOTI 1972.166626 -0.3977066651E-01
LOTI 1972.250000 -0.3395265713E-01
LOTI 1972.333374 -0.2791533060E-01
LOTI 1972.416626 -0.2298505418E-01
LOTI 1972.500000 0.5622489844E-03
LOTI 1972.583374 0.4252066091E-01
LOTI 1972.666626 0.8206776530E-01
LOTI 1972.750000 0.1046262756
LOTI 1972.833374 0.1253556013
LOTI 1972.916626 0.1465817392
LOTI 1973.000000 0.1546128392
LOTI 1973.083374 0.1628096104
LOTI 1973.166626 0.1451230496
LOTI 1973.250000 0.1465134025
LOTI 1973.333374 0.1549568772
LOTI 1973.416626 0.1603601277
LOTI 1973.500000 0.1381736994
LOTI 1973.583374 0.1053682566
LOTI 1973.666626 0.6009862199E-01
LOTI 1973.750000 0.3482486308E-01
LOTI 1973.833374 0.3912767861E-02
LOTI 1973.916626 -0.1833186857E-01
LOTI 1974.000000 -0.3525485098E-01
LOTI 1974.083374 -0.4455371574E-01
LOTI 1974.166626 -0.3551096097E-01
LOTI 1974.250000 -0.4881665856E-01
LOTI 1974.333374 -0.6482032686E-01
LOTI 1974.416626 -0.7654188573E-01
LOTI 1974.500000 -0.7782339305E-01
LOTI 1974.583374 -0.6494177878E-01
LOTI 1974.666626 -0.4155458510E-01
LOTI 1974.750000 -0.2709133178E-01
LOTI 1974.833374 -0.1911326684E-01
LOTI 1974.916626 0.2022759436E-03
LOTI 1975.000000 0.9993150597E-03
LOTI 1975.083374 -0.1906895777E-02
LOTI 1975.166626 -0.3043815866E-01
LOTI 1975.250000 -0.2890887484E-01
LOTI 1975.333374 -0.3274450451E-01
LOTI 1975.416626 -0.3839526325E-01
LOTI 1975.500000 -0.4798514023E-01
LOTI 1975.583374 -0.5619712174E-01
LOTI 1975.666626 -0.6671284139E-01
LOTI 1975.750000 -0.1001842394
LOTI 1975.833374 -0.1116753146
LOTI 1975.916626 -0.1526568085
LOTI 1976.000000 -0.1623843014
LOTI 1976.083374 -0.1695222408
LOTI 1976.166626 -0.1676581055
LOTI 1976.250000 -0.1717061102
LOTI 1976.333374 -0.1873608232
LOTI 1976.416626 -0.1825549752
LOTI 1976.500000 -0.1639267653
LOTI 1976.583374 -0.1482029408
LOTI 1976.666626 -0.1265804768
LOTI 1976.750000 -0.9114906192E-01
LOTI 1976.833374 -0.6134529784E-01
LOTI 1976.916626 -0.1133344509E-01
LOTI 1977.000000 0.2000449412E-01
LOTI 1977.083374 0.4829867929E-01
LOTI 1977.166626 0.8025334030E-01
LOTI 1977.250000 0.8491047472E-01
LOTI 1977.333374 0.1042238325
LOTI 1977.416626 0.1228154972
LOTI 1977.500000 0.1233856604
LOTI 1977.583374 0.1167819872
LOTI 1977.666626 0.1110686064
LOTI 1977.750000 0.1082860306
LOTI 1977.833374 0.1000535712
LOTI 1977.916626 0.7615280896E-01
LOTI 1978.000000 0.4997435585E-01
LOTI 1978.083374 0.3670478612E-01
LOTI 1978.166626 0.2877963707E-02
LOTI 1978.250000 0.1257716864E-01
LOTI 1978.333374 0.1444656216E-01
LOTI 1978.416626 0.9716024622E-02
LOTI 1978.500000 0.8963978849E-02
LOTI 1978.583374 0.1159643289E-01
LOTI 1978.666626 -0.1064008661E-01
LOTI 1978.750000 -0.1319557056E-01
LOTI 1978.833374 -0.1092230529E-01
LOTI 1978.916626 -0.1737308316E-01
LOTI 1979.000000 -0.7957226597E-02
LOTI 1979.083374 -0.1886338927E-01
LOTI 1979.166626 0.7252123207E-02
LOTI 1979.250000 0.1832838915E-01
LOTI 1979.333374 0.3610729426E-01
LOTI 1979.416626 0.4713620618E-01
LOTI 1979.500000 0.7965178788E-01
LOTI 1979.583374 0.9231708944E-01
LOTI 1979.666626 0.1312572807
LOTI 1979.750000 0.1434353590
LOTI 1979.833374 0.1538882107
LOTI 1979.916626 0.1816040874
LOTI 1980.000000 0.1872386336
LOTI 1980.083374 0.2099902928
LOTI 1980.166626 0.2131827325
LOTI 1980.250000 0.2084832788
LOTI 1980.333374 0.2003290802
LOTI 1980.416626 0.2028950900
LOTI 1980.500000 0.1776382774
LOTI 1980.583374 0.1989288181
LOTI 1980.666626 0.2055569291
LOTI 1980.750000 0.2229590416
LOTI 1980.833374 0.2198132426
LOTI 1980.916626 0.2077841610
LOTI 1981.000000 0.2180130482
LOTI 1981.083374 0.2264684290
LOTI 1981.166626 0.2428468168
LOTI 1981.250000 0.2418460697
LOTI 1981.333374 0.2400325835
LOTI 1981.416626 0.2361830920
LOTI 1981.500000 0.2524560690
LOTI 1981.583374 0.2139854133
LOTI 1981.666626 0.1896125823
LOTI 1981.750000 0.1427494735
LOTI 1981.833374 0.1209220737
LOTI 1981.916626 0.1185858846
LOTI 1982.000000 0.1011333093
LOTI 1982.083374 0.8522836119E-01
LOTI 1982.166626 0.5136790499E-01
LOTI 1982.250000 0.4130084068E-01
LOTI 1982.333374 0.3758502007E-01
LOTI 1982.416626 0.2593553439E-01
LOTI 1982.500000 0.3105161898E-01
LOTI 1982.583374 0.6680715829E-01
LOTI 1982.666626 0.9129967541E-01
LOTI 1982.750000 0.1312027872
LOTI 1982.833374 0.1565872878
LOTI 1982.916626 0.1726669818
LOTI 1983.000000 0.1856130362
LOTI 1983.083374 0.1849528849
LOTI 1983.166626 0.2146228999
LOTI 1983.250000 0.2441462576
LOTI 1983.333374 0.2500295937
LOTI 1983.416626 0.2654679418
LOTI 1983.500000 0.2448764443
LOTI 1983.583374 0.2282681316
LOTI 1983.666626 0.2038612664
LOTI 1983.750000 0.1926856339
LOTI 1983.833374 0.1727348864
LOTI 1983.916626 0.1720674485
LOTI 1984.000000 0.1552034616
LOTI 1984.083374 0.1560987532
LOTI 1984.166626 0.1422475725
LOTI 1984.250000 0.1272868365
LOTI 1984.333374 0.1237288266
LOTI 1984.416626 0.1009664610
LOTI 1984.500000 0.8081131428E-01
LOTI 1984.583374 0.7432753593E-01
LOTI 1984.666626 0.5789804459E-01
LOTI 1984.750000 0.4886931181E-01
LOTI 1984.833374 0.5089252815E-01
LOTI 1984.916626 0.3119116090E-01
LOTI 1985.000000 0.4517030716E-01
LOTI 1985.083374 0.2912696265E-01
LOTI 1985.166626 0.2789834514E-01
LOTI 1985.250000 0.1997708157E-01
LOTI 1985.333374 0.1981696114E-01
LOTI 1985.416626 0.2361140028E-01
LOTI 1985.500000 0.4105424881E-01
LOTI 1985.583374 0.4396579042E-01
LOTI 1985.666626 0.8666206151E-01
LOTI 1985.750000 0.9777326882E-01
LOTI 1985.833374 0.1083720624
LOTI 1985.916626 0.1157362908
LOTI 1986.000000 0.1088133678
LOTI 1986.083374 0.1188916489
LOTI 1986.166626 0.1169508025
LOTI 1986.250000 0.1092932522
LOTI 1986.333374 0.1109153926
LOTI 1986.416626 0.1123770848
LOTI 1986.500000 0.1116338372
LOTI 1986.583374 0.1169261113
LOTI 1986.666626 0.1160556749
LOTI 1986.750000 0.1049768180
LOTI 1986.833374 0.1043100506
LOTI 1986.916626 0.1052943394
LOTI 1987.000000 0.1281556487
LOTI 1987.083374 0.1565010846
LOTI 1987.166626 0.1627596021
LOTI 1987.250000 0.1881242096
LOTI 1987.333374 0.2047357410
LOTI 1987.416626 0.2224024683
LOTI 1987.500000 0.2529812157
LOTI 1987.583374 0.2743060291
LOTI 1987.666626 0.2723793685
LOTI 1987.750000 0.3011986315
LOTI 1987.833374 0.3174484670
LOTI 1987.916626 0.3377057016
LOTI 1988.000000 0.3454954028
LOTI 1988.083374 0.3369879425
LOTI 1988.166626 0.3501421809
LOTI 1988.250000 0.3516040146
LOTI 1988.333374 0.3547008336
LOTI 1988.416626 0.3331824243
LOTI 1988.500000 0.3132133186
LOTI 1988.583374 0.2729306519
LOTI 1988.666626 0.2669186592
LOTI 1988.750000 0.2515150607
LOTI 1988.833374 0.2355929464
LOTI 1988.916626 0.2053841949
LOTI 1989.000000 0.1753492653
LOTI 1989.083374 0.1775886118
LOTI 1989.166626 0.1752706319
LOTI 1989.250000 0.1770771593
LOTI 1989.333374 0.1745172888
LOTI 1989.416626 0.1838326901
LOTI 1989.500000 0.1903011650
LOTI 1989.583374 0.2143387049
LOTI 1989.666626 0.2145870030
LOTI 1989.750000 0.2448618263
LOTI 1989.833374 0.2695392072
LOTI 1989.916626 0.2977766097
LOTI 1990.000000 0.3164575696
LOTI 1990.083374 0.3294752836
LOTI 1990.166626 0.3266237676
LOTI 1990.250000 0.3133763075
LOTI 1990.333374 0.3243089616
LOTI 1990.416626 0.3525629342
LOTI 1990.500000 0.3608520031
LOTI 1990.583374 0.3627331555
LOTI 1990.666626 0.3765206635
LOTI 1990.750000 0.3455623388
LOTI 1990.833374 0.3437495232
LOTI 1990.916626 0.3366911709
LOTI 1991.000000 0.3551688492
LOTI 1991.083374 0.3559580147
LOTI 1991.166626 0.3664554954
LOTI 1991.250000 0.3851848245
LOTI 1991.333374 0.3689832985
LOTI 1991.416626 0.3499609232
LOTI 1991.500000 0.3407565057
LOTI 1991.583374 0.3461928964
LOTI 1991.666626 0.3386285305
LOTI 1991.750000 0.3471009731
LOTI 1991.833374 0.3209779561
LOTI 1991.916626 0.3147789240
LOTI 1992.000000 0.2866186202
LOTI 1992.083374 0.2493029386
LOTI 1992.166626 0.2198476344
LOTI 1992.250000 0.1775769740
LOTI 1992.333374 0.1579799056
LOTI 1992.416626 0.1341411918
LOTI 1992.500000 0.1228938103
LOTI 1992.583374 0.1115640774
LOTI 1992.666626 0.1052559391
LOTI 1992.750000 0.9765782207E-01
LOTI 1992.833374 0.1008385867
LOTI 1992.916626 0.9645009786E-01
LOTI 1993.000000 0.9119609743E-01
LOTI 1993.083374 0.1001715735
LOTI 1993.166626 0.1021867096
LOTI 1993.250000 0.1109918505
LOTI 1993.333374 0.1260982752
LOTI 1993.416626 0.1360778362
LOTI 1993.500000 0.1294421852
LOTI 1993.583374 0.1262063235
LOTI 1993.666626 0.9863281995E-01
LOTI 1993.750000 0.9056295455E-01
LOTI 1993.833374 0.9943892807E-01
LOTI 1993.916626 0.9788015485E-01
LOTI 1994.000000 0.1193978265
LOTI 1994.083374 0.1259056181
LOTI 1994.166626 0.1342336535
LOTI 1994.250000 0.1599320471
LOTI 1994.333374 0.1797832996
LOTI 1994.416626 0.2068990469
LOTI 1994.500000 0.2243378460
LOTI 1994.583374 0.2395030111
LOTI 1994.666626 0.3019977808
LOTI 1994.750000 0.3215580583
LOTI 1994.833374 0.3305810094
LOTI 1994.916626 0.3227631152
LOTI 1995.000000 0.3236185610
LOTI 1995.083374 0.3456968069
LOTI 1995.166626 0.3637524843
LOTI 1995.250000 0.3574964404
LOTI 1995.333374 0.3607162237
LOTI 1995.416626 0.3620173037
LOTI 1995.500000 0.3606880605
LOTI 1995.583374 0.3476216197
LOTI 1995.666626 0.3270380795
LOTI 1995.750000 0.3200929761
LOTI 1995.833374 0.3100895584
LOTI 1995.916626 0.3210239112
LOTI 1996.000000 0.3041326106
LOTI 1996.083374 0.2973635793
LOTI 1996.166626 0.3063247800
LOTI 1996.250000 0.3100617826
LOTI 1996.333374 0.2885059714
LOTI 1996.416626 0.2871877253
LOTI 1996.500000 0.2934322953
LOTI 1996.583374 0.2935825586
LOTI 1996.666626 0.2804166377
LOTI 1996.750000 0.2911760211
LOTI 1996.833374 0.2940318584
LOTI 1996.916626 0.3028585911
LOTI 1997.000000 0.3328912556
LOTI 1997.083374 0.3197345734
LOTI 1997.166626 0.3083647192
LOTI 1997.250000 0.3177514076
LOTI 1997.333374 0.3457960188
LOTI 1997.416626 0.3634203672
LOTI 1997.500000 0.3825819790
LOTI 1997.583374 0.4045383036
LOTI 1997.666626 0.4467202425
LOTI 1997.750000 0.4543276131
LOTI 1997.833374 0.4737372696
LOTI 1997.916626 0.5032517910
LOTI 1998.000000 0.5192593336
LOTI 1998.083374 0.5539480448
LOTI 1998.166626 0.5779045224
LOTI 1998.250000 0.5801445842
LOTI 1998.333374 0.5702176094
LOTI 1998.416626 0.5589799285
LOTI 1998.500000 0.5542870164
LOTI 1998.583374 0.5431619883
LOTI 1998.666626 0.5251235366
LOTI 1998.750000 0.4995376468
LOTI 1998.833374 0.4731709659
LOTI 1998.916626 0.4363355637
LOTI 1999.000000 0.4054751992
LOTI 1999.083374 0.3780059218
LOTI 1999.166626 0.3500004113
LOTI 1999.250000 0.3389944434
LOTI 1999.333374 0.3336953521
LOTI 1999.416626 0.3219966590
LOTI 1999.500000 0.3086466491
LOTI 1999.583374 0.2899633646
LOTI 1999.666626 0.2833445966
LOTI 1999.750000 0.3020571768
LOTI 1999.833374 0.3256017566
LOTI 1999.916626 0.3314893842
LOTI 2000.000000 0.3331597447
LOTI 2000.083374 0.3342891037
LOTI 2000.166626 0.3410858214
LOTI 2000.250000 0.3441580832
LOTI 2000.333374 0.3310964108
LOTI 2000.416626 0.3289524615
LOTI 2000.500000 0.3199721277
LOTI 2000.583374 0.3381243944
LOTI 2000.666626 0.3289325535
LOTI 2000.750000 0.3345920742
LOTI 2000.833374 0.3270110190
LOTI 2000.916626 0.3474135995
LOTI 2001.000000 0.3545602560
LOTI 2001.083374 0.3707930148
LOTI 2001.166626 0.3790234923
LOTI 2001.250000 0.3931757510
LOTI 2001.333374 0.4163171649
LOTI 2001.416626 0.4493446648
LOTI 2001.500000 0.4739433229
LOTI 2001.583374 0.5014572740
LOTI 2001.666626 0.5264521837
LOTI 2001.750000 0.5538262129
LOTI 2001.833374 0.5677855015
LOTI 2001.916626 0.5728142858
LOTI 2002.000000 0.5738685131
LOTI 2002.083374 0.5784193277
LOTI 2002.166626 0.5783999562
LOTI 2002.250000 0.5794250369
LOTI 2002.333374 0.5836792588
LOTI 2002.416626 0.5703246593
LOTI 2002.500000 0.5586030483
LOTI 2002.583374 0.5534768701
LOTI 2002.666626 0.5375267863
LOTI 2002.750000 0.5072289705
LOTI 2002.833374 0.5009176135
LOTI 2002.916626 0.4966633320
LOTI 2003.000000 0.4904974997
LOTI 2003.083374 0.4833981097
LOTI 2003.166626 0.4986106753
LOTI 2003.250000 0.5079582334
LOTI 2003.333374 0.5226535201
LOTI 2003.416626 0.5215522647
LOTI 2003.500000 0.5470480323
LOTI 2003.583374 0.5363866091
LOTI 2003.666626 0.5499585271
LOTI 2003.750000 0.5575102568
LOTI 2003.833374 0.5594354868
LOTI 2003.916626 0.5457716584
LOTI 2004.000000 0.5397373438
LOTI 2004.083374 0.5149759054
LOTI 2004.166626 0.4974953234
LOTI 2004.250000 0.4854559898
LOTI 2004.333374 0.4790748358
LOTI 2004.416626 0.4931302667
LOTI 2004.500000 0.4799817204
LOTI 2004.583374 0.4942241311
LOTI 2004.666626 0.4868121147
LOTI 2004.750000 0.4967460930
LOTI 2004.833374 0.5060160756
LOTI 2004.916626 0.5215128660
LOTI 2005.000000 0.5439230204
LOTI 2005.083374 0.5740800500
LOTI 2005.166626 0.5853979588
LOTI 2005.250000 0.6034425497
LOTI 2005.333374 0.6149129868
LOTI 2005.416626 0.6133242249
LOTI 2005.500000 0.6217342615
LOTI 2005.583374 0.6038072109
LOTI 2005.666626 0.6038013101
LOTI 2005.750000 0.5935218930
LOTI 2005.833374 0.5809197426
LOTI 2005.916626 0.5709815621
LOTI 2006.000000 0.5666434765
LOTI 2006.083374 0.5545851588
LOTI 2006.166626 0.5589477420
LOTI 2006.250000 0.5480116010
LOTI 2006.333374 0.5360572338
LOTI 2006.416626 0.5367087126
LOTI 2006.500000 0.5438236594
LOTI 2006.583374 0.5773862004
LOTI 2006.666626 0.5809700489
LOTI 2006.750000 0.5841441751
LOTI 2006.833374 0.5999441743
LOTI 2006.916626 0.6145035028
LOTI 2007.000000 0.6136848330
LOTI 2007.083374 0.6234223247
LOTI 2007.166626 0.6159473062
LOTI 2007.250000 0.6113790274
LOTI 2007.333374 0.6079616547
LOTI 2007.416626 0.5952960253
LOTI 2007.500000 0.5697643757
LOTI 2007.583374 0.5088769794
LOTI 2007.666626 0.4785093069
LOTI 2007.750000 0.4805369973
LOTI 2007.833374 0.4598188400
LOTI 2007.916626 0.4438244104
LOTI 2008.000000 0.4277707040
LOTI 2008.083374 0.4282906055
LOTI 2008.166626 0.4130594134
LOTI 2008.250000 0.4160292447
LOTI 2008.333374 0.4166229069
LOTI 2008.416626 0.4246318638
LOTI 2008.500000 0.4310206175
LOTI 2008.583374 0.4639549851
LOTI 2008.666626 0.4813087285
LOTI 2008.750000 0.4664338827
LOTI 2008.833374 0.4708602726
LOTI 2008.916626 0.4818562567
LOTI 2009.000000 0.5064594746
LOTI 2009.083374 0.5149075985
LOTI 2009.166626 0.5303887129
LOTI 2009.250000 0.5411190987
LOTI 2009.333374 0.5453741550
LOTI 2009.416626 0.5540969372
LOTI 2009.500000 0.5646377802
LOTI 2009.583374 0.5782875419
LOTI 2009.666626 0.6019529700
LOTI 2009.750000 0.6334959865
LOTI 2009.833374 0.6555088162
LOTI 2009.916626 0.6643188596
LOTI 2010.000000 0.6608605385
LOTI 2010.083374 0.6494707465
LOTI 2010.166626 0.6494237781
LOTI 2010.250000 0.6420695782

Here's the output from the regression:

avx 1943.502319
sdx 36.897190 (= 1.898490% of avx)
rangex 1880.500000..2009.666626 (= 6.646075% of avx)
avy -0.030250
sdy 0.232463 (= -768.462007% of avy)
rangey -0.425408..0.601953 (= -3396.186527% of avy)
533 (35.6%) points > 1 \sigma
40 (2.7%) points > 2 \sigma
y = 0.00544583*x + -10.6142
sdx 1426.41
rss 20.331
se 0.116577
r 0.864378
limits for beta at 90.0% CI
tc = 1.64586 at 1496 d.f.
beta in 0.00544583 +- 0.000134513 = [0.00531132, 0.00558034]
T-tests on beta:
H0 beta == 0.000000 against H1 beta != 0.000000
calculated t = 66.6337 at 1496 d.f.
|t| > tc (1.64586 2-sided); reject H0
H0 beta == 0.000000 against H1 beta > 0.000000
t > tc (1.28212 right tail); reject H0
Probabilities:
P(beta!=0.000000) = 1.000000
P(beta>0.000000) = 1.000000
limits for alpha at 90.0% CI
tc = 1.64586 at 1496 d.f.
alpha in -10.6142 +- 0.261473 = [-10.8757, -10.3528]
r2 = 0.745411
calculated Spearman corr = 0.870068
Testing:
H0: vars are independent
|r| > rc (0.432000 2-sided) at 1%; reject H0
Durbin-Watson d = 0.017697
d < dL (1.441109): Positive auto-corr at 5%

Here an explanation what that means:

In method (a) the model found is anomaly = a + b*year where b is
0.00544583. I.e. for each 100 years there appears to be .5 C
increase in anomalous temperature above baseline.
The T value for this estimate is 66 at 1400 degrees of freedom.
This boils down to saying there is almost no chance (approx 1 in 1000)
this increasing trend is due to chance alone.

Further, the r2 value indicates that 100-74.5% = 26% of the year-to-year
deviations in temperature anomaly are NOT explained by passage of time.
There are effects other than a simple increase over time, but together
they account for only 1/4 of what appears to be a persistent increase
over time. (Some of these other effects are (a) sunspots or
other variation in solar output; (b) volcanic eruptions that normally
produce approx 5-year periods of slight global cooling).

For method (b) (Spearman correlation) the probability the ordering
of the temperature anomalies is so similar (i.e. min temp anomaly tend
to be at start; max temp anaomaly tend to be at end of period)
is around 1 chance in 100. At 99% confidence we can say there is
an upward trend in anomalous temperature readings.

Having the 2 methods determine the same pattern increases the probability
the data shows a real trend, not just a chance effect that may "go away"
with more data over coming years.

Now, given we have estiblished there is an increasing trend, we could
ask -- does the trend stay the same over time?

Let's take just the data for the past 20 years and see whether there is
still a statistically significant trend. (None of this "by eye" stuff).

avx 2000.201172
sdx 5.854342 (= 0.292688% of avx)
rangex 1990.000000..2010.250000 (= 1.012398% of avx)
avy 0.412967
sdy 0.146199 (= 35.402116% of avy)
rangey 0.091196..0.664319 (= 138.781585% of avy)
89 (37.2%) points > 1 \sigma
2 (0.8%) points > 2 \sigma
y = 0.0196376*x + -38.8661
sdx 91.189
rss 1.99751
se 0.0918059
r 0.786359
limits for beta at 90.0% CI
tc = 1.65132 at 237 d.f.
beta in 0.0196376 +- 0.00166249 = [0.0179751, 0.0213001]
T-tests on beta:
H0 beta == 0.000000 against H1 beta != 0.000000
calculated t = 19.5056 at 237 d.f.
|t| > tc (1.65132 2-sided); reject H0
H0 beta == 0.000000 against H1 beta > 0.000000
t > tc (1.28514 right tail); reject H0
Probabilities:
P(beta!=0.000000) = 1.000000
P(beta>0.000000) = 1.000000
limits for alpha at 90.0% CI
tc = 1.65132 at 237 d.f.
alpha in -38.8661 +- 3.32533 = [-42.1914, -35.5408]
r2 = 0.627726
calculated Spearman corr = 0.771690
Testing:
H0: vars are independent
|r| > rc (0.432000 2-sided) at 1%; reject H0
Durbin-Watson d = 0.033817
d < dL (1.665418): Positive auto-corr at 5%

Explanation of numbers:

Both the (b) Spearman test (at 99% confidence) and (a) LS T-test (at >99%
confidence) show an increasing trend. The r2 shows there are more
effects in this short period than for the dataset as a whole.
Now the effects of other things like volcanic erupts or variations
in solar radiation account for approx 100-62.7 = 36% of the variation in
year-to-year temp anomaly. I.e. the year-on-year trend still swamps
all other effects combined 2:1.
And the model estimated by (a) show a trend of almost 2 deg per C
of anomalous warming.

This same kind of thing can be done to relate (e.g.) a suspected
connection between CO2 levels and anomalous warming. Rather than
just assume that a trend exists over time we can nail it to a suspected
cause, if required. If we can estimate what the variation
in anomalous temp vs CO2 concentration, and we can estimate how
this concentration is expected to change over time (perhaps not
linearly) then we can better estimate any change in anomalous temp.
Of course, maybe there *is* no statistically significant link. :)
But the analysis has been done, and we sure there is such a link
in the data, confirming the hypothesis that increasing CO2 levels
is influencing the observed anomalous temp increase.
--
R Kym Horsell <***@kymhorsell.com>

If your ideas are any good you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
-- Howard Aiken
o nbz o
2010-11-18 01:33:29 UTC
Post by Surfer
Post by bo nz o
Post by DonH
Global warming is a direct result of air pollution,
PROVE IT!
Basic physics predicts that CO2 in the atmosphere obstructs radiation
of certain wavelengths of infrared heat from the earths surface.
Here's what "Basic physics predicts" ...

The first 50 ppm of CO2 operates as a powerful greenhouse gas.

After that, CO2 has done its job, which is why there has been no runaway
greenhouse in the past when CO2 was far higher.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25552775-5013479,00.html

Bertrand Russell
Surfer
2010-11-19 06:58:59 UTC
Post by o nbz o
Here's what "Basic physics predicts" ...
The first 50 ppm of CO2 operates as a powerful greenhouse gas.
After that, CO2 has done its job, which is why there has been no runaway
greenhouse in the past when CO2 was far higher.
http://www.bbm.me.uk/portsdown/PH_120_Envmnt.htm

<Start extract>

Estimates suggest that at the beginning of the Cretaceous, the Global
Mean Surface Temperature (GMST) was around 20°C (about 5° hotter than
today's value of 15°C), and was about the same at the period's end -
but peaked to a high of 25°C in the Upper Cretaceous.
These high temperatures were due to the much higher level of carbon
dioxide in the atmosphere at the time - which has been suggested as
being 4 times as much as is in our air today.

<End extract>

That was a natural greenhouse effect.

Perhaps not a 'runaway', but do we want to get it back again?
b o nz o
2010-11-20 03:13:12 UTC
Post by Surfer
Post by o nbz o
Here's what "Basic physics predicts" ...
The first 50 ppm of CO2 operates as a powerful greenhouse gas.
After that, CO2 has done its job, which is why there has been no runaway
greenhouse in the past when CO2 was far higher.
http://www.bbm.me.uk/portsdown/PH_120_Envmnt.htm
<Start extract>
Estimates suggest that at the beginning of the Cretaceous, the Global
Mean Surface Temperature (GMST) was around 20°C (about 5° hotter than
today's value of 15°C), and was about the same at the period's end -
but peaked to a high of 25°C in the Upper Cretaceous.
These high temperatures were due to the much higher level of carbon
dioxide in the atmosphere at the time - which has been suggested as
being 4 times as much as is in our air today.
]

Garbage!
It has been observed that CO2 FOLLOWS temperature fluctuations by about 800
years.

Bertrand Russell
Sapient Fridge
2010-11-20 13:27:16 UTC
Post by b o nz o
Post by Surfer
Post by o nbz o
[...]
The Earth starts to warm due to solar variations (e.g. the sunspot and Milankovitch cycles) that then releases CO2 stored in natural sinks. That
additional CO2 then warms the planet far more than solar forcing on its own would have done. The observed lag is the time between the original solar
warming and the CO2 warming taking over:

http://www.skepticalscience.com/co2-lags-temperature.htm

At the moment solar forcing is dropping so the planet should be cooling, it's getting warmer rapidly due to the additional CO2 that we have dumped in
the atmosphere. The CO2 sinks such as the frozen permafrost in Siberia will melt releasing even more CO2:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/01/100111102536.htm

The thing that the deniers forget is they still have to account for the rising temperatures. We know it's not solar forcing so what is it?

http://www.skepticalscience.com/solar-activity-sunspots-global-warming.htm

Like the creationists fighting evolution without providing positive evidence for their side of the argument, the deniers say that it's not CO2 but fail to
propose a viable replacement theory.
--
***@spamsights.org ICQ #17887309 * Save the net *
Grok: http://spam.abuse.net http://www.cauce.org * nuke a spammer *
Kill: http://mail-abuse.com http://au.sorbs.net http://spamhaus.org
123bo n z o
2010-11-22 05:27:39 UTC
Post by Sapient Fridge
Post by b o nz o
Post by Surfer
Post by o nbz o
[...]
The PDO Plus AMO Provide Twice The Correlation Of CO2 To US Temperatures

QUOTE: Evidence is presented that the recent worldwide land warming has
occurred largely in response to a worldwide warming of the oceans rather
than as a direct response to increasing greenhouse gases over land.

The Pacific Decadal Oscillation (PDO) was identified in the late 1990s,
while the Atlantic Multi-Decadal Oscillation (AMO) was identified in 2000.

This figure compares the PDO+AMO with the US average annual temperatures
with an r-squared of 0.85 between the two - an extremely good correlation

[http://www.intellicast.com/Community/Content.aspx?a=127].

A 2008 study - "Oceanic Influences on Recent Continental Warming",
[http://www.cdc.noaa.gov/people/gilbert.p.compo/CompoSardeshmukh2007a.pdf]
states: "Evidence is presented that the recent worldwide land warming has
occurred largely in response to a worldwide warming of the oceans rather
than as a direct response to increasing greenhouse gases (GHGs) over land.
Atmospheric model simulations of the last half-century with prescribed
observed ocean temperature changes, but without prescribed GHG changes,
account for most of the land warming.

. Several recent studies suggest that the observed SST variability may be
misrepresented in the coupled models used in preparing the IPCC's Fourth
Assessment Report, with substantial errors on interannual and decadal
scales."

The PDO also correlates with the solar Hale cycle.

See also: http://www.appinsys.com/GlobalWarming/PDO_AMO.htm

http://www.appinsys.com/GlobalWarming/GW_SimplifiedNutshell.htm

Bertrand Russell
k***@kymhorsell.com
2010-11-24 15:53:31 UTC
In sci.skeptic 123bo n z o <***@huu.com> wrote:
[...]
Post by @B_O`N#Z*O
"It is a remarkable fact that despite the worldwide expenditure of perhaps
US$50 billion since 1990, and the efforts of tens of thousands of scientists
worldwide, no human climate signal has yet been detected that is distinct
from natural variation."
Bob Carter, Research Professor of Geology, James Cook University, Townsville
[... numerous other quotes ... ]
Post by @B_O`N#Z*O
You do realise that what you have described is "an appeal to authority" -
[...] and not the scientific method.
[seems to apply selectively]
-- Peter Webb <***@diespamdieoptusnet.com.au>, 23 Nov 2010
--
R Kym Horsell <***@kymhorsell.com>

They said it was only luck. But the more I practised, the luckier I got.
-- Gary Player [and others]
Mr Posting Robot
2011-03-09 03:30:03 UTC
NewsCorp's Environmental Hypocrisy

Union of Concerned Scientists
March 8, 2011

Washington -- Kevin Knobloch, president of the Union of Concerned Scientists,
wrote the following commentary regarding News Corp's hypocritical position on
environmental protection and climate change:

NewsCorp owner Rupert Murdoch announced last wk that his company reduced its
global warming emissions to zero.

They did it by reducing some of their emissions and paying others to do so
through "carbon offsets."

But Murdoch's calculations do not include another form of pollution: the
constant stream of misinformation NewsCorp subsidiary Fox News routinely
broadcasts about climate science to millions of viewers.

It may come as a surprise, but NewsCorp has an official policy to "engage our
audiences and enable them to find ways to reduce carbon emissions in their own l
ives."

Carbon neutral or not, NewsCorp is failing badly at that mission.

Take a typical episode of Sean Hannity's program. During one show in 2009,
Hannity erroneously claimed the y had been the "ninth coldest" on record.

In fact, according to NASA, 2009 was the second warmest y globally on
average since reliable measurements began in the 1880s.

Hannity also has called global warming "a huge cover up." Similarly, his colleag
ue,
Glenn Beck, has accused climate scientists of "fudging" numbers and "lying."

Hannity's and Beck's statements are flat-out fabrications. The major
conclusions of climate science have been vetted as thoroughly - if not more so
-- than any other modern scientific field. That's why the US National Academy
of Sciences and its counterpart institutions in other nations wrote in 2009
that "the need for urgent action to address climate change is now indisputable."

Fox News' failure to accurately communicate the truth about climate change
also extends to its "news" programs.

Last Dec, for example, Media Matters released an email from Fox News
Washington Managing Editor Bill Sammon in which he urged news staff to
highlight criticisms of climate science whenever they mention it.

Similarly, "Fox & Friends" anchor Steve Doocy did an interview this winter in
which he sarcastically talked about climate change outside Fox's New York City
studio following a snow storm. Doocy interviewed an author with a conspiracy
theory view of climate science rather than an actual scientist. Then a person
wearing a polar bear costume wandered behind Doocy, presumably to add some
color to Fox's "news production."

It's worth pointing out that there have been some uncharacteristic bright
spots in Fox News' climate coverage.

In July 2009, for example, Bill O'Reilly forcefully corrected commentator
Laura Ingraham when she claimed the Earth is cooling.

"That's not what the temperatures say, but okay," O'Reilly said.

O'Reilly is no environmentalist. But unlike some of his fellow commentators at
Fox, he understands the distinction between climate change science and climate
change policies.

Confusing the public about the reality of climate change not only undermines
attempts to implement policies that would give us a fighting chance to prevent
the worst consequences of climate change; it also undermines the nation's
ability to adapt to future climate change. The science is clear that climate
change is threatens our economy, public health and well-being. No amount of
denial will stop rising seas, increasing droughts and extreme precipitation
events or more severe wildfires.

But Fox News' misinformation seems to work. While scientists have conclusively
shown that human activities are driving climate change, 30% of regular
Fox News viewers surveyed in a University of Maryland / WorldPublicOpinion.org
poll thought that scientists have concluded exactly the opposite. Meanwhile,
only 12% of the general public polled in that survey shares that inaccurate view
.

It's admirable that Rupert Murdoch sees the value of limiting and offsetting
his own company's carbon emissions. But that effort is an empty gesture if he
fails to take action to stem the efforts of his flagship US news organization
to mislead the American public about a critical scientific and policy
issue. Imagine what a difference it could make if Fox News chose instead to
provide its viewers with accurate information.

If "carbon neutrality" is good for NewsCorp, why isn't Fox News pointing out
why that's good for the for the rest of us, too?

The good news is we still have the opportunity to avoid the worst consequences
of climate change. Any responsible debate about climate change should be over
how we can most cost-effectively reduce carbon emissions and reap the benefits
of switching to cleaner energy sources. Burning less fossil fuel will mean
cleaner air, a more resilient economy, and a stronger nation.

Because we are already feeling the effects of too much carbon, however, we
must also figure out what we should do to adapt to ongoing changes. When Fox
News argues about whether or not human activity is driving climate change, it
is wasting valuable time.

With the help of my organization, more than 35k Americans have sent Murdoch
letters asking him to curb Fox News' noise pollution. He has yet to respond.

Future generations probably won't remember that Murdoch made NewsCorp carbon
neutral. But if Fox News continues to deceive the public about the
overwhelming evidence that human activity is causing climate change, future
generations will almost certainly know that his company's policy of "distract,
deny and delay" helped block action on climate change at a critical moment.

The Union of Concerned Scientists is the leading US science-based nonprofit
organization working for a healthy environment and a safer world. Founded in
1969, UCS is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and also has offices
in Berkeley, Chicago and Washington, D.C.

MYREF: 20110309143002 msg2011030911909

[133 more news items]

---
[A]s a Conservative, I have no tolerance for ambiguity.
-- ***@27-32-240-172 [86 nyms and counting], 14 Jan 2011 14:46 +1100
dudupeed
2011-03-09 03:42:09 UTC
Post by Mr Posting Robot
NewsCorp's Environmental Hypocrisy
Add one more to the list ....

Warmist OOZES Sincerity As She Preaches Earth Hour Abstinence From Her
Private Jet

This proves how ridiculously easy it is to con one-eyed leftist whackos!

March 9 2011

IT must be a rule somewhere that only the most shameless hypocrites are
allowed to lead the global warming faith.

After all, how do you explain Use Less preacher Al Gore, with his five
houses and monster electricity bills?

How do you explain Sir Richard Brazen, spruiking global warming while
running a massive fleet of gas-blasting jets?

How do explain alarmist of the year Tim Flannery, paid by the Gillard
Government to sell us a tax to cut emissions, after being hired by Brazen's
Virgin Galactic to help sell joyrides into space, so millionaires can emit
one great belch of gas for a few minutes of weightlessness?

And how do you explain the choice of Miranda Kerr?

I was struck on the weekend by this glad report in The Age:

Green is, like, so hot right now, thanks to Australian model Miranda Kerr,
who has been named Earth Hour's global ambassador.

Kerr, a self-styled earth mother who gave birth to her first son, Flynn, in
January, and has an organic skin-care range and blog, has pledged to turn
off the lights on Saturday, March 26-whether she's at her plush New York pad
or her luxurious LA digs.

Kerr even put out a statement for Earth Hour, during which thousands of our
most eager warmists will cut their lights for an hour-but only an hour-to
show they care about global warming, but not quite enough to, like, cut
their lights every day or something.

Said Kerr: "Each of us has a responsibility for the sustainability of our
planet and each of us can make a difference if we choose to do so."

Not that Kerr herself chooses to make that much difference, of course.

This, after all, is the woman who reportedly last "arrived in Australia via
private plane" and who regularly jets around the world being a supermodel,
trailing the obligatory contrails.

Indeed, she even helps to endorse airplane travel, posing in front of the
Virgin jet that Sir Richard had renamed "Airline of the Angels" to fly her
and a few other models around to flog Victoria's Secret bras.

Kerr's personal tastes seem to attract her not only to this lifestyle of
carbon villainy but (reportedly) to jetting off to the parties of those
engaging in the real stuff, too.

A few days ago, US diplomatic cables unearthed by WikiLeaks revealed that
Beyonce was paid a seven-figure sum to gyrate at a party in the Caribbean
thrown by one of the sons of Libya's mad Colonel Muammar Gaddafi-and
newspapers claimed Kerr was among the audience.

A question to the World Wildlife Fund: If we all emitted as Kerr emits, and
not as she preaches, would our total emissions soar or fall? In light of
your answer, were you fools or frauds to make her your Earth Hour
ambassador?

And a question to the Fairfax newspapers -- The Age and The Sydney Morning
Herald-who so lightly fill their pages with fluff about Kerr making Earth
Hour "hot", and how Australia's Earth Hour this year "is expected to be one
of the biggest".

Does the fact that Fairfax sponsors Earth Hour explain why you now run
propaganda about it?

In truth, Earth Hour here has lately lost support, with some two-thirds of
businesses dropping out in Melbourne last year.

Now making a hypocrite like Kerr the new face of this stunt simply seals the
deal.

We're just being conned.

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/column_an_earth_hour_lecture_delivered_from_the_pointy_end_of_a_jet/

Warmest Regards

B0nz0

"It is a remarkable fact that despite the worldwide expenditure of perhaps
US$50 billion since 1990, and the efforts of tens of thousands of scientists
worldwide, no human climate signal has yet been detected that is distinct
from natural variation."

Bob Carter, Research Professor of Geology, James Cook University, Townsville

"If climate has not "tipped" in over 4 billion years it's not going to tip
now due to mankind. The planet has a natural thermostat"

Richard S. Lindzen, Atmospheric Physicist, Professor of Meteorology MIT,
Former IPCC Lead Author

123bo n z o
2010-11-22 05:32:27 UTC
<snip>
Thank you - couldn't have said it better myself. But mentioning correct
scientific method to these AGWers is like throwing a pork chop into a
mosque.
1) Make observations and gather data
2) Create a hypothesis which explains the data and makes predictions
3) Try to prove the hypothesis wrong by testing those predictions
4) If no counterexamples can be found then it becomes a theory
So, having got the definition out of the way, where are the observations
the don't fit into the current climate theories regarding global warming
from CO2 pollution?
In what way do you think that this climate science doesn't follow the
scientific method?
There are *lots* of invalid claims which have been refuted one by one,
http://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php
The Difference Between True Science And Cargo-Cult "Science"

According the Faculty Senate of the University of Virginia, "science," and
indeed "scholarship" in general, is no longer an attempt to establish truth
by replicable experiment, or by looking at evidence that can be checked by
anyone.

"Truth" is now to be established by the decree of powerful authority, by
"peer review".

Wasn't the whole point of the Enlightenment to avoid exactly this?....

Appeal to authority establishes nothing.

QUOTE: Compare Feynman's scientific integrity with the continual attempts by
the leaders of climate "science" to prevent skeptics from checking their
data.

True scientists would be extremely pleased to provide all raw data, and they
would make the data available to all on the Internet. A state attorney
general would not have to file suit to make them disgorge.

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts" is how the great Nobel
Prize-winning physicist Richard Feynman defined science in his article "What
is Science?" Feynman emphasized this definition by repeating it in a
stand-alone sentence in extra large typeface in his article. (Feynman's
essay is available online, but behind a subscription wall: The Physics
Teacher (1969) volume 7, starting page 313.)

Immediately after his definition of science, Feynman wrote: "When someone
says, 'Science teaches such and such,' he is using the word incorrectly.
Science doesn't teach anything; experience teaches it. If they say to you,
'Science has shown such and such,' you should ask, 'How does science show
it? How did the scientists find out? How? What? Where?' It should not be
'science has shown.' And you have as much right as anyone else, upon hearing
about the experiments (but be patient and listen to all the evidence) to
judge whether a sensible conclusion has been arrived at."

And I say, Amen.

Notice that "you" is the average person.

You have the right to hear the evidence, and you have the right to judge
whether the evidence supports the conclusion. We now use the phrase
"scientific consensus," or "peer review," rather than "science has shown."
By whatever name, the idea is balderdash. Feynman was absolutely correct.

When the attorney general of Virginia sued to force Michael Mann of "hockey
stick" fame to provide the raw data he used, and the complete computer
program used to analyze the data, so that "you" could decide, the Faculty
Senate of the University of Virginia (where Mann was a professor at the time
he defended the hockey stick) declared this request - Feynman's request - to
be an outrage.

You peons, the Faculty Senate decreed, must simply accept the conclusions of
any "scientific endeavor that has satisfied peer review standards."

Feynman's - and the attorney general's and my own and other scientists' -
request for the raw data, so we can "judge whether a sensible conclusion has
been arrived at," would, according to the Faculty Senate, "send a chilling
message to scientists . and indeed scholars in any discipline."

According the Faculty Senate of the University of Virginia, "science," and
indeed "scholarship" in general, is no longer an attempt to establish truth
by replicable experiment, or by looking at evidence that can be checked by
anyone. "Truth" is now to be established by the decree of powerful
authority, by "peer review."

Wasn't the whole point of the Enlightenment to avoid exactly this?

Appeal to authority establishes nothing.

"Experts" who claim otherwise are thereby showing themselves to be
non-experts. The University of Virginia faculty members who supported this
anti-science resolution have shown themselves to be unworthy to teach at an
American university. They have shown themselves to have no understanding of
the meaning of the word "scholarship."

There are all too many such professors at the leading American universities.
Which is why Feynman defined science to be a belief in the ignorance of such
people. They are ignorant. Feynman used the expression "cargo-cult science"
to describe the "science" done by such people.

In the South Pacific during the Second World War, the locals noticed that
cargo planes would fly into airports that had been established on their
islands, and unload vast amounts of goodies. The natives wanted the wealth
too, so they hacked runways out of the jungle, made "radar antennas" out of
wood, and sat at "radio sets" they had also fashioned out of wood. To their
eyes, it looked like the real thing, but alas, no planes arrived with cargo.
The native "cargo-cult" airport had the superficial appearance of an
airport, but not the reality.

Many areas of "science" today have the superficial appearance of true
science, but not the reality. Climate "science" is an example.

How does one distinguish between science and pseudoscience, between true
science and cargo-cult science?

Many believe that Karl Popper's falsifiability criterion provides it, but
Popper's criterion has numerous difficulties, which philosophers have
pointed out. Feynman has provided a much better way to test for true science
in his essay "Cargo-Cult Science":

. there is one feature I notice that is generally missing in cargo cult
science. . It's a kind of scientific integrity, a principle of scientific
thought that corresponds to a kind of utter honesty - a kind of leaning over
backwards. For example, if you're doing an experiment, you should report
everything that you think might make it invalid - not only what you think is
right about it: other causes that could possibly explain your results; and
things you thought of that you've eliminated by some other experiment, and
how they worked - to make sure the other fellow can tell they have been
eliminated.

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/the-difference-between-true-science-and-cargo-cult-science/?singlepage=true

Bertrand Russell
Oy rool out a carbon tax
2010-11-22 07:01:39 UTC
Post by 123bo n z o
[...]
And as we know, the term "peer" should be most accurately replaced by
"mates" in the context of the AGW cult cabal.
Post by 123bo n z o
[...]
Labor-Green open borders plan in action...

Number of illegal aliens in detention (nearest hundred):

Jan 2005 __________ 1000
Jul 2005 ________ 800
Jan 2006 _________ 900
Jul 2006 ______ 600
Jan 2007 _____ 500
Jul 2007 ____ 400
Jan 2008 ____ 400
Jul 2008 ___ 300
Jan 2009 ___ 300 -> Rudd stops TPVs
Jul 2009 __________ 1000
Jan 2010 _________________ 1700
Jul 2010 ______________________________ 2000

Boat watch alert: 4 boats arrive in last 2 days - 7/11/2010
- more than 6000 people arrive in 2010 and 121 boats
- 35 boats arrive since the 21/8/2010 election - more than 1700 people
Sapient Fridge
2010-11-22 22:01:53 UTC
In message <4cea006a$***@dnews.tpgi.com.au>, 123bo n z o <***@huu.com>
writes
Post by 123bo n z o
[...]
You forgot to provide any evidence that the theory of AGW was incorrect
or that any of the information on the web site I referenced was wrong.

Want to try again?

<snip - cut and paste rant with nothing to do with the subject in hand>
Sapient Fridge
2010-11-22 22:02:34 UTC
In message <***@dnews.tpgi.com.au>, 123bo n z o <***@huu.com>
writes
<snip>
Actually it has. There is ample evidence that CO2 is warming the
planet. We know the mechanism, it matches the predications and it
explains the observations. In fact it is the only explanation we have
remaining which explains why the planet temperature is rising, the
others have been ruled out because they don't match the observations.
Huh?
CO2 vs Temperature Correlation Just 0.07
The graph below demonstrates virtually NO CORRELATION between CO2 and
temperature.
R-squared correlation strength of just 0.07.
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/07/17/ipcc-lead-author-on-global-warming
-conclusions-were-not-scientifically-there-yet/
Nice cherry picking of the data so it only goes from 1997 onwards.

http://www.skepticalscience.com/global-warming-stopped-in-1998.htm

Try looking at the longer term picture.

http://www.skepticalscience.com/The-CO2-Temperature-correlation-over-the-20th-Century.html

<snip>
k***@kymhorsell.com
2010-11-23 00:28:38 UTC
Post by Sapient Fridge
Nice cherry picking of the data so it only goes from 1997 onwards.

I've seen "work" like this since the 90s. Usually they don't have
the wherewithall to do an r2 on it. :)

Othert tricks I've seen used to make sure r2 is small is
(a) don't remove outliers -- sometimes just having 1 big outlier
can put so much noise into the statistics it will make r2 < .1 all
by itself.
(b) don't handle missing values in small datasets -- just throw them out.
this also can introduce transition noise that will kill and r2.

Of course the idea an r2 usually doesn't come with a confidence
interval and therefore is't by itself any kind of statistic
is beyond the honest bunglers. The others type probably know. :)
--
R Kym Horsell <***@kymhorsell.com>

$>This seems to be saying "in logic or philosphy an inverted if or circular
$>argument are no good -- but in science we have different standards".
$You're right. That's exactly what I'm saying.
-- Mike Franklin <***@msn.com>, 20 Nov 2010
Sapient Fridge
2010-11-22 22:03:32 UTC
In message <***@dnews.tpgi.com.au>, 123bo n z o <***@huu.com>
writes
<snip>
The difference between science and religion is that science is
testable, religion isn't. There are little things called "evidence"
and "observations" that back up the science showing that global
warming is happening.
Gee, you seemed to have conflated two completely different ideas - the
belief that climate is changing, and the belief that anthropogenic CO2
is to blame.
Did you genuinely not know they were different questions? Or were you
trying to be deceitful by pretending they were, even though you know
they are not the same thing?
The climate is warming, that is an observation i.e. it is a fact.
Huh?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instrumental_temperature_record

"Each of the last 13 years (1997–2009) was one of the 14 warmest on
record."

http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2010/jan/HQ_10-017_Warmest_temps.html

123bo n z o
2010-11-23 03:37:11 UTC
The climate is warming, that is an observation i.e. it is a fact.
0.6 degrees in a century. Please provide a representative sample of
centuries.
What would that show? Humans have never dumped this amount of CO2 in the
atmosphere before so previous centuries temperatures are not terribly
useful in predicting what is ahead.
About 220 gigatons of CO2 enters the atmosphere each year from natural
sources and about 220 gigatons leaves the atmosphere. It's in
equilibrium. The problem is that humans are adding about 26 gigatons per
year and that has nowhere to go, so it builds up.
http://www.research.noaa.gov/spotlite/archive/spot_jimomedal.html
Think of it this way, if you have an income of $100,000 and spend $100,000
a year then you are fine. If you spend $105,000 a year then eventually
you will become bankrupt even though the additional amount is a small
proportion of your income.
Actually even if you don't think that AGW is happening it's worth
supporting moves off fossil fuels anyway, we are past peak oil
Oh really?
You wish!

Peak Oil Postponed

July 15 2008

No need to panic about peak oil just yet:

In the Americas, proven oil reserves have increased from 170 billion barrels
to 180 billion barrels over the last two decades, according to the 2008
Statistical World Review from British Petroleum.

In Europe and Eurasia, proven oil reserves almost doubled, from 76 billion
barrels to 144.

And the Middle East, the gas tank of the world, shows no sign of slowing
down-its reserves soared by almost 200 billion barrels, from a whopping 567
billion barrels to a super-whopping 756.

Bottom line for the world:

an incredible 36% increase in oil reserves during the two decades that saw
the greatest globalization-spurred oil consumption in the history of
mankind. And that doesn't include the 152 billion barrels in proven oil
reserves obtainable from Canada's tar sands. Is there any reason to doubt
that the next two decades won't build on the steady growth of the last two?

These oil reserves aren't the end of it.

These figures-for the year ending December 2006-represent oil that's not
only known to be available, but also economic at 2006 prices using 2006
technology.

Since prices have soared in the last year, and technology has improved too,
BP's annual assessment for the 2007 year will show greater proven oil
reserves still.

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/peak_oil_postponed/

Bertrand Russell
Sapient Fridge
2010-11-24 07:37:35 UTC
In message <4ceb36e1$***@dnews.tpgi.com.au>, 123bo n z o <***@huu.com>
writes
Post by 123bo n z o
[...]
Peak oil is not the point where we stop finding oil and it's not even
when the reserves start dropping, it is the point where the rate of
extraction slows down.

Since your article doesn't mention the rate of extraction it does
nothing to address the issue of peak oil.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peak_oil

<snip>
123bo n z o
2010-11-23 03:40:20 UTC
[...]
Oh and don't forget coal!

Bad Luck Warmie Whackos, Preventing Mythical Manmade Climate Change is the
Last Thing on the Coal Industry's Mind.

Coal consumption increasing at a geometric rate.

The coal bosses' plan: mine coal, sell coal, repeat until rich

As one English delegate put it: ''The Chinese don't give a stuff about
greenhouse emissions, and nor do I.''

November 14 2010

QUOTE: The most striking thing about the conference was how few people
attended the carbon capture and storage session. An almost full house had
heard Palmer declare green coal the ''only path'' to deal with climate
change. Yet a mere 35 delegates went to the capture and storage session, and
fewer than 20 stayed to the end.

ONCE a year, coal industry bosses gather for the World Coal Conference:
''It's where the coal deals are done,'' says the brochure.

The opening session set the tone. Fred Palmer, vice-president of Peabody
Energy, the world's largest coal company, noted that since the ''great
debate'' on climate change began, coal consumption had gone from 3.6 billion
tonnes a year to almost 7 billion tonnes. By 2030, he predicted it would be
more like 11-12 billion. ''The climate change concerns of people everywhere
are legitimate'', he said, but alleviating energy poverty was ''policy
priority number one''.

On the basis that it would leave billions in energy poverty, he declared it
''immoral to say 'we're not going to touch coal'.'' To those saying
continued coal use depends on developing carbon capture and storage or low
carbon coal, his message was blunt: ''We will use coal, and the world is
going to use more coal.'' Furthermore, ''using more coal to generate
electricity is good for our health and good for our wealth''.

There was a similarly defiant tone when I dropped the subject of climate
change into conversation over lunch. Some openly doubted the science. One
Australian executive said: ''I just don't understand how we can ignore such
an overwhelming body of scientific research'', referring to the work of
climate sceptics. He scoffed at the notion of capturing and storing
emissions: ''It isn't happening and it won't happen''. I run through the
slow pace of carbon capture with a Swiss trader; the G8's goal is to have 20
plants worldwide up and running by 2020. His answer: ''plant trees''. The
clear impression is that Asian-driven coal demand is a more powerful
juggernaut than climate change. As one English delegate put it: ''The
Chinese don't give a stuff about greenhouse emissions, and nor do I.''

The most striking thing about the conference was how few people attended the
carbon capture and storage session. An almost full house had heard Palmer
declare green coal the ''only path'' to deal with climate change. Yet a mere
35 delegates went to the capture and storage session, and fewer than 20
stayed to the end.

During question time, a British executive highlighted the contrast between
the bullish talk about growth in global coal demand and the sparse
attendance at the session. ''Most of the industry isn't really taking
notice'', he warned. Instead, the focus is on supplying developing countries
that have no absolute emissions reduction targets, and where capture is
rarely mentioned.

A spokesman from Brazilian mining giant Vale captured the mindset: ''Every
morning, we get up and pray for China.'' Well they might. China is now
building the equivalent of 10 New York Cities. If investment bank UBS is
right, Chinese annual coal consumption will rise from 3 to 5.5 billion
tonnes by 2020. Many doubt that China's coal industry can grow fast enough
to meet that demand, and some expect India to import 1 billion tonnes of
coal annually by 2020. Coal exporters are rubbing their hands while they
pray.

What's unclear is where the extra coal will come from. The only thing
remotely as crucial to the equation as Chinese demand may be Australian
supply - Australia produces around a third of the world's coal exports, and
more than half the world's metallurgical coal exports.

Increasingly it looks as if projected demand will only be met if Australia
doubles its production. With so much hinging on Australia's continued
willingness to turn a blind eye to the CO2 it exports, it might just be
Australia that the Chinese get up and pray for every morning. At the rate
carbon capture is happening, the world has a hell of a problem if the coal
industry's prayers are answered.

http://www.theage.com.au/opinion/society-and-culture/the-coal-bosses-plan-mine-coal-sell-coal-repeat-until-rich-20101113-17rv5.html

Bertrand Russell
agigo n bo
2010-11-27 03:38:46 UTC
The full effect of today's CO2 is delayed by heat sinks, mainly the
oceans. There is an awful lot of water there and it takes time for it all
to warm up.
http://www.oco.noaa.gov/index.jsp?show_page=page_roc.jsp&nav=universal
There are also positive feedback loops which are only just starting to
kick in e.g. albedo changes from melting ice.
So far no sign of these mythical positive feedbacks!
You have great faith in this my son.
You really should take up religion!

Bertrand Russell
Sapient Fridge
2010-11-27 09:19:02 UTC
In message <4cf07d43$***@dnews.tpgi.com.au>, agigo n bo <***@uoy.com>
writes
Post by agigo n bo
The full effect of today's CO2 is delayed by heat sinks, mainly the
oceans. There is an awful lot of water there and it takes time for it all
to warm up.
http://www.oco.noaa.gov/index.jsp?show_page=page_roc.jsp&nav=universal
There are also positive feedback loops which are only just starting to
kick in e.g. albedo changes from melting ice.
So far no sign of these mythical positive feedbacks!
You have great faith in this my son.
You really should take up religion!
No sign? Only because you have your eyes closed.

Methyl hydrates:

Melting permafrost:
http://www.terranature.org/methaneSiberia.htm

Melting ice:

Note that the albedo change from melting ice is currently countered by
the fact that felling forests lowers albedo, but that's not a good nor
long term solution.
Post by agigo n bo
"If climate has not "tipped" in over 4 billion years it's not going to tip
now due to mankind. The planet has a natural thermostat"
Richard S. Lindzen, Atmospheric Physicist, Professor of Meteorology MIT,
Former IPCC Lead Author
Actually the earth climate has "tipped" several times in the past,
here's the best known two examples:

A cooling one:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowball_earth

A warming one:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/10/071025091047.htm

It does always recover of course, but it takes millions of years to do
so.